Law Headlining Crime V5

Punching corpses and then fucking them. Dude should just be executed. It is like serial killers who start small and gradually escalate. I don’t think there is any coming back from this.

He identified as a dead gaymin so what's the issue here? Bigotry?

Something is off here.
I think there is more to the story. I believe that it’s part of a coverup.
I think the perp had picked up a man and had sex with him, or perhaps raped him, and then killed him and dumped his body. Later he thought of the sex and that he didn’t pull out, leaving his dna on the guys rectum, and came up with this plan to break into the morgue and have sex with his victims corpse in an attempt to cover up and explain why his dna was found in the corpse’ rectum.
4D chess

"of no fixed abode" is the absolute best way to say "homeless". I thought "unhoused" was good, but this is magnitudes better.
Yeah it can be someone like a sailor or van liver, who is houseless but not homeless, but in this case I lean towards some less respectable arrangement.

Yooooooooo…

If it weren’t for pix…

Y’all woulda swore this was a black man that committed these acts.

Bwahahahahahaha

Did the UK close down all their funny farms too?

Yes they did. It was a policy called 'care in the community'

It's led to a situation where paranoid schizophrenics can live alone and are responsible with administering their own medication - with predictable results

TELEMMGLPICT000385073628_17206114477170_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpeg

The wife and two daughters of the BBC 5 Live racing commentator John Hunt are believed to be the victims of a triple crossbow murder in Hertfordshire, the Telegraph can reveal.

Police and paramedics were called to the Hunt family home in Bushey on Tuesday evening, following reports that three women had been found with serious injuries.

It is believed Mr Hunt, who is [sic] married with three daughters, had been working for BBC Racing on Tuesday, and may have raised the alarm when he returned home at around 7pm.

Despite the best efforts of paramedics the three women died a short time later at the scene.

Hertfordshire Police have since issued an urgent appeal for 26-year-old Kyle Clifford from the Enfield area, who is wanted in connection with the incident.

Mr Hunt, 58, who is a former police officer, has worked for BBC Radio Five Live for the last 20 years.

Edit: Update
Update Two
Update Three

Last edited:
- I was reading about it. But didnt knew they were related to a comentator!
Guy already killed 3 people.

A manhunt is underway in north London for a man suspected of being armed with a crossbow after three women – the wife and two daughters of a BBC journalist – were killed Tuesday evening.

Police said they were searching for a 26-year-old man, named as Kyle Clifford, in connection with the deaths, who could be in the British capital or the neighboring county of Hertfordshire.

Police were called to a house in Bushey, Hertfordshire, on Tuesday evening, where they found three seriously injured women who later died from their wounds.

The victims of the triple murder were identified as the wife, Carol Hunt, and two daughters, of BBC racing commentator John Hunt, the UK’s public broadcaster said on Wednesday. Police said earlier that the deceased, aged 25, 28 and 61, were killed in what is believed to have been a “targeted incident.”

A crossbow is believed to have been used in the triple murder, though police said Wednesday that other weapons may also have been used.

Police have asked the public not to approach the suspect.

British Home Secretary Yvette Cooper has said she is being kept “fully updated” by police on the ongoing manhunt.

“The loss of three women’s lives in Bushey last night is truly shocking. My thoughts are with the family & friends of those who have been killed & with the community,” Cooper wrote on X Wednesday.

“I am being kept fully updated. I urge people to support Hertfordshire Police with any information about this case,” she added.

A neighbor of the victims said she “would see them every day passing by and they would say good morning,” according to PA Media.

“It’s really sad what’s happened, very shocking,” she added.

-------------
Kyle Clifford, 26, is wanted in connection with the murders of three women in Bushey.

01j2dtr782xsjsbfgqf7srgyx6-20240710121455536.jpg

I don't mean to be insensitive, but holy crap, three confirmed kills with a crossbow seems like a hell of a feat. I am not a hunter, does this seem hard to do to you guys? Couldn't they run and hide? RIP to the victims, the killer looks like a real poof.

Back