Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

A situation like that is exactly where the term bystander effect came from.

They probably all thought since it happened in public that someone else would do something about it.
Agreed

Duvkj3vXgAEqNDa.jpg

I can understand someone being afraid to intervene directly but why film it you glassy eyed npc fucks?

I definitely hesitated. I almost didn't say anything because I didn't know if he was drowning or just doing that thing where you just let yourself sink to the bottom of the pool and relax before springing back up to the surface. I didn't want to look like an idiot, essentially.

The thing is that looking back, I believe he'd been under for a few minutes. I don't know how many laps went by after he jumped in but I remember one lap he was at the bottom on the deep end. He was moving weird but he was moving. I just didn't think anything of it because you just don't expect people to be drowning. It must have been at least two laps later, I started at the shallow end and saw the thing that really tipped me off, and it was so weird.

He was at the bottom, and I didn't see the usual bursts of large bubbles coming up, but a very long, consistent almost string of impossibly small bubbles. I think I said "holy shit" underwater
I was with my brother (aged 9) and father at a swimming pool and my brother ended up in the deep end but he couldn't swim. Lucky for him I spotted him at the bottom and called my father who fished him out. The lifeguard pumped a load of water out of him and he coughed and spluttered back to life. He described people kicking him off as he tried to grab their legs as he sunk to the bottom of the pool but no one else noticed anything untoward.

I was with my brother (aged 9) and father at a swimming pool and my brother ended up in the deep end but he couldn't swim. Lucky for him I spotted him at the bottom and called my father who fished him out. The lifeguard pumped a load of water out of him and he coughed and spluttered back to life. He described people kicking him off as he tried to grab their legs as he sunk to the bottom of the pool but no one else noticed anything untoward.
The noises I heard from the kid sounded to me like a death rattle. Based on what I witnessed drowning seems to be an exceedingly painful and agonizing way to die.

Seriously thankful your brother is okay. That's terrifying to think about

The noises I heard from the kid sounded to me like a death rattle. Based on what I witnessed drowning seems to be an exceedingly painful and agonizing way to die.

Seriously thankful your brother is okay. That's terrifying to think about
Thanks. I was pretty disturbed seeing it, as he was really still until all the water got pumped out. His take was interesting, he said he saw all the peoples faces he knew in bubbles just floating away and described it as being really peaceful.

in a liberal city?? shocking...

wtf does this even mean ? You trying to say there would be a different outcome if it werent for something republicans did ? You are insane bro.

What i'm saying bro is that its not the "liberals" fault. But those who point out quickly that it is in general are missing the point. A conservative or liberal town in general has nothing to do with the action that could happen anywhere and anytime. A general label doesn't help the situation bro.

you are a fuking scumbag
are you idiots serious? WTF does this have to do with the media? You guys are sick.
i've been on this forum for a while and this thread is out of control lol what a bunch of boomer weirdos. The rapist should be castrated and you middle aged lunatics need intense therapy.

you're clearly upset by what was said... but the thing is... he was pretty right. there's a good chance that one intervening would be charged. especially here.

shit, it's already happened to me (stopped crime, was arrested and charged with agg assault and jailed [later released after detectives did their interviews] ) - twice (actually, the 2nd time i was supposed to be the victim [robbery attempt]). honestly, i was lucky as hell to have gotten decent detectives the 2nd time who actually did their jobs or i would have been railroaded. the police sergeant had a hard-on for me.

This doesn't really say anything

Was she screaming? Was she kicking? Was she trying to run?

All it says is that she is being raped and for all we know she could just be getting fucked

I'll go with a stupid lying cop over a girl getting brutally raped on a train with people watching while she is trying to run

The cops must be either lying or taking what the girl says at face value

Do people really believe this women was kicking and screaming and people were just watching her get raped?

I find that very very hard to believe

She was more than likely being fucked silently

...da fuck is wrong with you?

devil's advocate: recording at least provides clear evidence of what occurred.

but today's media-driven losers are probably just looking for clout.

you're clearly upset by what was said... but the thing is... he was pretty right. there's a good chance that one intervening would be charged. especially here.

shit, it's already happened to me (stopped crime, was arrested and charged with agg assault and jailed [later released after detectives did their interviews] ) - twice (actually, the 2nd time i was supposed to be the victim [robbery attempt]). honestly, i was lucky as hell to have gotten decent detectives the 2nd time who actually did their jobs or i would have been railroaded. the police sergeant had a hard-on for me.
haha I wasn't upset at all I just think it's absurd that certain people bring the evil media up about everything. Like people on the train were really thinking that they wanted to help but couldn't because of the media? It's ridiculous.

I believe you. Wtf is wrong with people?

I've given up. And while this is primarily a big city thing, it's starting to creep everywhere. Our society is decaying. I have no clue how to fix it at this point.

I've given up. And while this is primarily a big city thing, it's starting to creep everywhere. Our society is decaying. I have no clue how to fix it at this point.

You and I have had major differences but at least we can agree on kicking this fucker's ass and standing up for those who are being abused or hurt...... like men.

Does anyone have an update on the vaccine status of the raper and rapee?

the police LEGALLY arent responsible for nor required to render aid to anybody. So why would Joe Blow citizen?
its disgusting but as we've already had court cases absolving law enforcement from the necessity of protection, its gonna be a tough sell to use the same logic that an untrained, unarmed, citizen without qualified immunity should be required to intervene in criminal activity.

Back