Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Everybody does that. Stay on the right and leave the left open for people in a hurry.

Yeah its pretty common, sadly a lot of people does not follow that "rule".
People commuting by train / subways are often in a hurry and dont feel like standing on a slow escalator.
Stand to the side and let people pass.

I accidentally did a Pete Rose dive down an escalator as a kid when my shoe got caught in the side. That shit is no joke. The edges of the stairs are sharp. They slice you up.

What kind of uncivilized shitholes are you guys living in where escalator etiquette doesn't exist?

The dude is a piece of shit and shouldn't have done that....but I understand. He probably commutes every day and runs into some asshole standing in the middle of the escalator every day. Same goes for me when I have to transfer on the subway. Common sense says let the people getting off go first, then those getting on go second. I've wanted to kick more than a few people of all races, genders, ages and sizes for rushing onto the subway. Shoutout to the young voluptous woman whose ample and supple breasts grazed my arm as she tried to hurry on the subway at the same time as two other people.

I'm a huge fan of oh I'll just shave this off and they'll never know it was me that kicked a woman down an escalator.

Unfortunately there is no preventing the Sparta kick because that's just how Sparta is and you never know you're dealing with a Spartan until you're already in a hole, likely of your own making. Spartan chads kick hello just as much as goodbye.
He probably shaved it off because he knew he was going to jail.

Sad to see we live in a world with so many security cameras that you can no longer just Spartan kick someone down a set of stairs without the law getting involved. What has the world come to?

bish got fus ro dah'd

unrelenting-force.gif

He sure escalated the situation

<DCWhoa>

I've never heard of standing to one side of the escalator so people can pass you. Maybe it's different in New York but in normal cities it's not cool to pass people on an escalator.

Wut? In UK it's like driving on the left, you stand on the left. Keeps your right hand free for umbrella holding or tea drinking. People will absolutely give you shit for not abiding.

You also use staircases the same way, stay on left.

Last edited:
Can you please explain this in non prison terminology? Also I have more questions, research wise, would you mind?

I'm here. A skin beef refers to any type of sexual crime. Pedophiles are the worst followed by rapists.

People commuting by train / subways are often in a hurry and dont feel like standing on a slow escalator.
Sparta guy here did not seem to be in much of a hurry tho.

I wonder wtf was going on in his mind. Like is he like that 24/7 or did he just snap? Did he have a day like Michael Douglas in Falling Down and just stop giving fucks? Just a crazy person? I wonder what his story is gonna be.

I think that might be legit. It’s an escalator and it’s still moving. I’m not sure though.

has anyone here ever fallen down an escalator.
Yeah I did once.
I fell down the escalator for like 2 and a half hours until soneone showed up and hit the emergency stop.

He sure escalated the situation

<DCWhoa>

Wut? In UK it's like driving on the left, you stand on the left. Keeps your right hand free for umbrella holding or tea drinking. People will absolutely give you shit for not abiding.

You also use staircases the same way, stay on left.

Lol I noticed this when I visited the UK. I was walking on the right side of the pavement / sidewalk, but I noticed I kept bumping into people going in the opposite direction... until it dawned on me that people were literally following car rules as pedestrians and I needed to walk on the left.

Lol I noticed this when I visited the UK. I was walking on the right side of the pavement / sidewalk, but I noticed I kept bumping into people going in the opposite direction... until it dawned on me that people were literally following car rules as pedestrians and I needed to walk on the left.

Bugged me the hell out until I realised!

Aye, either following sword wearing etiquette sword on hip to left so it doesn't hit the people passing on right, right hand free to smite people, right hand for handshake as nearest hand also proving lack of hidden weapon etc.

Or following starboard-larboard, the tiller being on the right of the vessel, passing on the left so each navigator can see the other vessel.

Probably the latter as it proceeded sword use.

Here I foolishly assumed the worst part would be the endless anal raping.

@Red Beard : would inmates use that terminology too or would different people call it by different names?

"Skin beef" is universally used in my experiences. The raping is far less than one would assume.

Just a year or two back a kids arm got sucked into the metal teeth of an escalator and cut it clean off. He bled to death right then and there. There was a video of it circulating, really sad.

Love how he cut his stupid, identifiable hair after realising he was caught on camera - hope the cunt gets charged with attempted murder.

It’s absolutely insane to me how many people ITT think you’re supposed to stand on an escalator like cattle and never move. I’ve seen it more and more IRL too. How fucking lazy does one have to be to not even walk down the escalator steps?

Back