Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to stop this nonsense of taking random crazy people and applying it to some larger conversation.

Guy seems like a real piece of shit.

Dude. Why be a dick to firefighters. Most of them are volunteers trying to make a difference. Not to be a dick to hasedic Jews. Because I've known some of them and those of them I've known are great people but this guy is being a huge cunt.

Last edited:
This is what keeps the black man from succeeding and becoming contributing members of society. Racists act like this one. This is why blacks and other minorities turn to crime.

Police in California are investigating an incident in which a man was filmed giving a Nazi salute towards a couple in a car before appearing to attack the vehicle with a tool.
A clip of the attack was posted on social media by Torrance woman Itzel Lopez on Thursday. The footage begins with a female making an obscene gesture with her hands and telling Lopez "white lives matter, b***h" while she records her.

The camera then turns to the other side of the car, where a white male gives a Nazi salute to the pair.

The man then retrieves something from the back of the truck he was driving and attempts to smash it against the couple's car before they manage to drive away.

https://www.newsweek.com/california-nazi-salute-torrance-1520216

Video of the incident:

This is in California too. This is getting out of hand. The protests are bringing all the crazies out.

Great thread.

First finding of potential actual white on black racism since March. Goes to show you if you look hard enough and search through 360M people you may find a dumb racist.

Last edited:
This is what keeps the black man from succeeding and becoming contributing members of society. Racists act like this one. This is why blacks and other minorities turn to crime.

people turning to crime is due to making lots of bad decisions

Finally a case where there's proof of racism committed by someone other than blacks and BLM supporters. If anything I've seen more racism towards Asians than I have blacks lol

But yeah, there's more vids of groups of whites washing black feet and getting cucked by blacks than this.

Do we need athread for every new crime, race based or not?

Great thread.

First finding of potential actual white on black racism since March. Goes to show you if you look hard enough and search through 360M people you may find a dumb racist.

What a stupid post. There's many instances of this. Mods crack down if you make too many threads about racism.

agreed..

no need for this racist $hit. we need to be better than the other side.

Agreed, this is a disgusting video. One thing you can say about us though is at least posters like you and I will denounce this, fast and quickly on page 1 of these threads. The leftists and WEPM's will hide in the lounge and not even show up to these threads or ones like them showing BLM or Antifa committing similar acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back