Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

I dont get why there is a limit to being a sex offender your name should never leave that list.
I mean I can see it in a way. There should be forgiveness for some who did it once and has clearly repented. Years later they can not be registered. A repeat offender? No. That’s forever

I don't get why sex offenders have to register but violent felons don't.

https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/2022/08/24/midtown-atlanta-triple-shooting

Woman shoots and kills 2 and injures another in Atlanta. She had apparently sued the victims previously but her claims were unfounded, dismissed as a "shotgun" claim full of vague blanket accusations. Judging by the depth of her accusations, these seem like delusions of persecution and she has a mental illness. She's claiming burglary and that the police should be investigated because they found no fingerprints or signs of forced entry when she reported that someone entered her condo and stole evidence of her claims. Haven't heard much about this story. However if one element were reversed, I think it'd be headlining national news. :confused:

Someone shooting 2 people is not a national news. But go ahead and tell us, what’s the one thing missing that makes it so newsworthy in your mind

Someone shooting 2 people is not a national news. But go ahead and tell us, what’s the one thing missing that makes it so newsworthy in your mind

Simple, because if the race of both the murderer and her victims were reversed the majority of the big media groups which are vastly progressive would most likely run with it and sprinkle in their consistently obnoxious opinion to the story. Even the big conservative network Fox probably won't touch this to avoid the type of accusations you're trying to not so subtlety apply to @deadshot138

The sexes of the people here can play a role too with those decisions also. It's just how the media has been portraying news the last 6-7 years... It sucks and doesn't help anyone exposed to it.

Look, your partially correct that when a couple people get murdered it's not necessarily worthy of nation wide news and would be talked about at the state/local level. That said this is a really bizarre case about a nutty wacko committing a number of crimes, over a period of time, out of spite from their twisted mind that seemed to have never even happened in the first place. Strange cases tend to get more attention. She was caught at the airport trying to skip town. Not sure where she was trying to go. I don't think she was a US citizen. She was not poor either, she has money.

aW9uXzY3MC5qcGc

aWNlLmpwZw

As far as I'm concerned regardless of race or sex when people needlessly get killed by bad people it's a tragedy anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
Simple, because if the race of both the murderer and her victims were reversed the majority of the big media groups which are vastly progressive would most likely run with it and sprinkle in their consistently obnoxious opinion to the story. Even the big conservative network Fox probably won't touch this to avoid the type of accusations you're trying to not so subtlety apply to @deadshot138

The sexes of the people here can play a role too with those decisions also. It's just how the media has been portraying news the last 6-7 years... It sucks and doesn't help anyone exposed to it.

Look, your partially correct that when a couple people get murdered it's not necessarily worthy of nation wide news and would be talked about at the state/local level. That said this is a really bizarre case about a nutty wacko committing a number of crimes, over a period of time, out of spite from their twisted mind that seemed to have never even happened in the first place. Strange cases tend to get more attention. She was caught at the airport trying to skip town. Not sure if where she was trying to go. I don't think she was a US citizen. She was not poor either, she has money.

aW9uXzY3MC5qcGc

aWNlLmpwZw

As far as I'm concerned regardless of race or sex when people needlessly get killed by bad people it's a tragedy anywhere in the world.

It absolutely is a tragedy wherever murder happens, but not all murders are equal in the eyes of the media. Stories that fit an ongoing narrative attract more viewers and make more money. There was a very similar non-reaction from the media for this recent story:
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/a...ery-near-cheaha-state-park-in-alabama-sheriff
Florida college student shot, killed in Alabama stopped to help woman claiming she needed help, officials say
FOX-35-Adam-Simjee-and-Mikayla-Paulus.jpg

This couple was flagged down by a woman who appeared to be broken down on the side of the road. They got out to help her, but she pulled a gun and marched them into the woods. The boyfriend was armed, pulled his gun, and got into a firefight with the woman. She was shot several times and lived. He was hit once and died. Now, race doesn't play a factor in this story at all, except when it comes to the media reporting it. The majority of articles on the story won't show the perpetrator's picture.
ca8e75de-a739-4e6a-b6e4-0cbd480dca0a-medium16x9_Hider.png

Bringing the media's hypocrisy reporting race usually goes nowhere on this site and gets dumped. You might also hear accusations of "white grievance" which nobody can define, when asked. But you're absolutely right. Murder is a tragedy no matter wherever or however.

Kyle Rittenhouse disagrees.

Oh, that's fucking beautiful.

Hung, drawn and fucking quartered him.

Yeah nice try goobers. I think there was a little more to that story that made it newsworthy. How many double homicides do you think happen in the US that never go reported by the national media? I bet that it's a reaaaaal big fucking number.

Look, your partially correct that when a couple people get murdered it's not necessarily worthy of nation wide news and would be talked about at the state/local level. That said this is a really bizarre case about a nutty wacko committing a number of crimes, over a period of time, out of spite from their twisted mind that seemed to have never even happened in the first place. Strange cases tend to get more attention. She was caught at the airport trying to skip town. Not sure where she was trying to go. I don't think she was a US citizen. She was not poor either, she has money.

aW9uXzY3MC5qcGc

aWNlLmpwZw

Yeah bullshit. Black people make the news all the time for commiting murder. This isn't a national interest story. It's just annoying watching this constant victim card being played by certain people about how unfair the media treats the white man these days. It's just whiny and kind of pathetic, you know?

Yeah nice try goobers. I think there was a little more to that story that made it newsworthy. How many double homicides do you think happen in the US that never go reported by the national media? I bet that it's a reaaaaal big fucking number.

He bodied you like Joseph Rosenbaum.

It absolutely is a tragedy wherever murder happens, but not all murders are equal in the eyes of the media. Stories that fit an ongoing narrative attract more viewers and make more money. There was a very similar non-reaction from the media for this recent story:
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/a...ery-near-cheaha-state-park-in-alabama-sheriff
Florida college student shot, killed in Alabama stopped to help woman claiming she needed help, officials say
FOX-35-Adam-Simjee-and-Mikayla-Paulus.jpg

This couple was flagged down by a woman who appeared to be broken down on the side of the road. They got out to help her, but she pulled a gun and marched them into the woods. The boyfriend was armed, pulled his gun, and got into a firefight with the woman. She was shot several times and lived. He was hit once and died. Now, race doesn't play a factor in this story at all, except when it comes to the media reporting it. The majority of articles on the story won't show the perpetrator's picture.
ca8e75de-a739-4e6a-b6e4-0cbd480dca0a-medium16x9_Hider.png

Bringing the media's hypocrisy reporting race usually goes nowhere on this site and gets dumped. You might also hear accusations of "white grievance" which nobody can define, when asked. But you're absolutely right. Murder is a tragedy no matter wherever or however.

Gotta admit. When I read that story I figured rednecks just because living in the " wild " lol

So Grandpa finds the daughters boyfriend with his 5 year old grand daughter, they both have their pants down. Pervert said he was thinking about having sex with her. Grandpa clocks him and calls the police.

Is this the right course of action. What would you do? Call the police? Punch him then call the police like Grandpa did? Or take a picture of the scenario and then grab a baseball bat and take care of the situation yourself? Go a step farther and castrate him and drop him off at the hospital?

Let the police handle it or handle it yourself?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grandpa-hits-daughter-fiance-had-200921254.html

Back