Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

We've probably all heard of the saying, most has used it. Is is something that is familiar to Americans?
It's a saying that i've used many times, but i won't be anymore.

I didn't know the terrible story behind this. She was only eights years old when she was killed.
It's awful to find out how the saying came about in the first place, only a couple of years after her death.

I'm from here but I live in Nevada. I'm back this week on vacation doing tourist stuff. I don't know if it's worse, just saying it looks how I remembered. I did hear about the Starbucks thing. Like 1/3 of the stores they're closing are in downtown Seattle and that's not surprising to me.

Cost of living was always high but I was a little surprised how much it's increased in the 10 years since I left. I looked up my old apartment and the rent is almost 3x higher in a little under ten years. And I didn't live in Seattle but in one of the cheaper cities nearby.

Seems like every midsize or larger city has the same problems. Overcrowded, massive inflation, untreated mental illness with people living in poverty, one misstep away from disaster.

I live just outside Reno now. We have all of the same problems, but there's also a strong market for entry level blue collar labor that has at least driven up wages across the board while prices are going up. I make 25% more than when I moved here 4 years ago.

Meanwhile entry level salaries here only seem to be up 25 or 30% over a decade while housing costs have tripled.
Same thing happened in the DC area. I’m 40 and when I was 30 I realized almost all my friends I had made in my 20s had left the area. COL was way up and most jobs weren’t lying enough
I got my first 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate in 04. Was 700 a month. Now you can’t even rent a room for that. Heck a one bedroom is probably closer to 2k now. Plus wages haven’t up. I perhaps like you, can’t go home again

Good, fuck em.

Last edited:
why is it near every time you hear some kinda gun story its always a fucking loser.

Wait…

Are the Young Turks trying to make white men look bad by using a picture of a white guy with a gun in their thumbnail when it was really a black man that committed the crime?
Of course they are .

Wait…

Are the Young Turks trying to make white men look bad by using a picture of a white guy with a gun in their thumbnail when it was really a black man that committed the crime?
The guy who normally bleached their photos was on vacation.

It’s much more fun to let go of the door and watch them damn near break their clavicle running into it.

Or to fake like you’re gonna slam it on them.

Wait…

Yep

Wait…

That is more than likely. They are at the most retarded level of woke.

Back