Headliners for ufc 193, 194, 195

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
These are my realistic proposed lineups for the upcoming events. What do you think?

UFC 193 – November 15
Werdum vs. Miocic
Lawler vs. Condit

UFC 194 – December 5
Aldo vs. McGregor
Ronda vs. Meisha 3
jedrzejczyk vs. Ghadelha

UFC 195 – January 2
Weidman vs. Rockhold
RDA vs. Cerrone
Jacre vs. Romero

Last edited:
RDA's gonna fight himself? He's cleaned out the division already?

I thought Werdum wanted a year off to enjoy his title.

And yeah, you're not getting 7 title fights in 3 events unless the UFC is scaling back to 6 ppvs year.

UFC 193 will have Lawler/Condit and Jacare/Romero don't think it will have Werdum/Miocic. Plus it's strongly rumored that Werdum will fight Cain again.

Not a chance UFC puts on multiple title fights so close together but it would certainly justify the costs of PPV's lately.

Some very wishful thinking if you think the UFC are going to stack all of those cards with two title fights. Lawler/Condit will be the Main Event in Australia, no reason to add the HW strap to that card. Also, I will believe the UFC will make Rousey fight in a Co-Main Event slot again, she can basically sell almost a million buys on her own, putting her on a card with another big drawing fight is overkill.

7 title fights in 3 ppvs? I dont tink so.

This, never going to happen.

If by never, you mean, like WMMA never being in the UFC, then yeah.

Or, maybe it will in a few years when UFC adds a 125 women's division, a 145 womens, and a 115 men's division for a total of 13 divisions.

Then yeah, you could have 7 title fights in 3 PPVs.

Back