Head gear sizing

Excelsior

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm about to order some head gear online, but size selection is required. How do I tell what size fits my dome?

Which headgear specifically?Then if anyone who actually has it can help out?

Which headgear specifically?Then if anyone who actually has it can help out?

I am in the same boat...can anyone recommend a specific brand and how I go about knowing what my size is ?

I have looked thaismai headgear so far:

Thaismai Muay Thai Head Guards [TSM-H-001-K]

but all it says is size : free. I don't know what that means other than it's adjustable ???

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it....

I am in the same boat...can anyone recommend a specific brand and how I go about knowing what my size is ?

I have looked thaismai headgear so far:

Thaismai Muay Thai Head Guards [TSM-H-001-K]

but all it says is size : free. I don't know what that means other than it's adjustable ???

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it....

Bit more expensive than the Thaismai one but it is great quality and shipping is free:

Full Face Head Gear - KO Fightgear

Basically its the same thing.The 'free' sizing suggests it should fit most adult male heads unless you are huge or tiny.Regards the KO one,I have it and can take you a measure of my head as it fits me fine and give you an indication.If you want me to do that it'll be tmrw PM over here as I am off to bed(working at 3 in the am tmtw so sleep time soon)

The KO one has reviews up on the Gear and E review section.

Bit more expensive than the Thaismai one but it is great quality and shipping is free:

Basically its the same thing.The 'free' sizing suggests it should fit most adult male heads unless you are huge or tiny.Regards the KO one,I have it and can take you a measure of my head as it fits me fine and give you an indication.If you want me to do that it'll be tmrw PM over here as I am off to bed(working at 3 in the am tmtw so sleep time soon)

Thanks for the information.

Just wanted to get more information about Kofightergear. I have never heard of them till I came on this site, and there seems to be a few good reviews of them. Just wondering how good they really are from other posters...?

So they are better than the thai brands ? Twins, Thaismai, windy, raja, king etc ?

Also do you know how much their shipping would be for shipping to Toronto, Canada ?

Yes if you can measure your head as it fits you to give me a better idea of what size i should get.

So it's a one size fits all kind of headgear ?

Thanks.

Back