Head butts!!?

Joe son

He carried out a cross to the octagon

He's serving a life sentence w no parole in Cali for murder and gang rape. Good dude.

OMG - did you read what he did to that woman? That was in 1990 - his cross bearing days.

I think headbutts would be fantastic to bring back. You could grapple almost normally, and then throw headbutts. It would make ground game more exciting for the general audience, and result in more finishes.

I think headbutts would be fantastic to bring back. You could grapple almost normally, and then throw headbutts. It would make ground game more exciting for the general audience, and result in more finishes.

headbutts rarely ever finish fights. royce's style was even based around defending headbutts on the ground. overhook, underhook and palm on forehead.

not really. gloves prevent eye injuries, cuts n swelling.

have you ever hit anybody without gloves? gloves and wraps definitely protect the hands and allow you to hit more often and harder. go watch a few bare knuckle boxing fights (before they all fought with wraps). bare knuckles do mark the face more and cut a little bit more. closing your fist helps prevent eye injuries (and hand), mma gloves don't protect the eyes at all, obviously.

Yet hands break. I'm sure there is a very small difference between gloves and no gloves in MMA. There wasn't any gloves at the start, and I'm fairly sure they were brought in when all those other rules were.

And you have probably never punched someone in the head really hard without a glove. Technique and placement have to be perfect without gloves or your hands are going to get hurt.

And you have probably never punched someone in the head really hard without a glove. Technique and placement have to be perfect without gloves or your hands are going to get hurt.

so much so that fists are actually a fairly shit weapon that should be used judiciously in a real fight. only punch when there is range and a good target, elbows and knees are safer and more useful weapons. knees are the best weapon in mma or scraps because your hand are busy grappling most of the time. the only reason knees aren't used effectively more often is most people find it hard to generate force properly with knees. takes a lot of practice to drive through with the hip properly. this was what impressed me the most about brock, he had naturally great knees for such a big person.

have you ever hit anybody without gloves? gloves and wraps definitely protect the hands and allow you to hit more often and harder. go watch a few bare knuckle boxing fights (before they all fought with wraps). bare knuckles do mark the face more and cut a little bit more. closing your fist helps prevent eye injuries (and hand), mma gloves don't protect the eyes at all, obviously.

actually i train ufc n been hit with 16 ounce gloves, 7 ounce gloves, 4 ounce gloves n bare knuckles n i can assure you bare knuckles hurt the most. n if you dont believe me , believe science

[YT]watch?v=wRmOOWPTRBs[/YT]

Yeah man agreed. I have seen stuff I can't talk about, makes you sick to your stomach. Small joint manipulations which are banned in MMA are another nasty thing that can have bones showing rather quickly with someone skilled in that art.

If eye pokes were allowed -you would have guys on the ground digging into eye sockets all the time. I mean...if people really wanted to go nasty. Fish hooking then head butting or biting the exposed ear until it mutilated. Ok enough... Yuck.

Yeah - not sure how many of you guys have been in or seen real street fights where someone is literally scared to death of getting severely injured, maimed for life, or killed. People become animals.

Humans can do terrible violent things to each other without rules or refs. Biting fingers off, biting faces, ripping lips and ears off with blood everywhere... we don't want real what they used to call NHB fighting. It's just not good.

:eek:

actually i train ufc n been hit with 16 ounce gloves, 7 ounce gloves, 4 ounce gloves n bare knuckles n i can assure you bare knuckles hurt the most. n if you dont believe me , believe science

[YT]watch?v=wRmOOWPTRBs[/YT]

have you ever hit anybody without gloves, i have and it definitely hurts yours hand more. the first punch bare knuckles may have more power but what about the tenth or the hundredth when you hands all fucked up. i don't train ufc but i have boxed for half my life, fought in mma, and have been punched by and punched people without gloves, and personally i don't find the bare knuckles that big a deal, except it really hurts your hand. it's mostly only superficial cuts and bruises, it is only the big hits or body shots that really do any damage, and i have been hit far harder and felt the effects more by people with gloves on. gloves may not allow you to actually hit harder but they definitely allow you to sustain your power for longer by protecting your hands. that is why they were invented.

Lololololol!!! So you train "UFC" eh?

Back