"He wants the money fight but I'll put this foot upside his head".

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Not even a gatekeeper.

Really? He has been a champ in multiple orgs... was on trt at the time too..

Matt brown was never a champ... stop please lol. You make yourself look like a fool lol.

Sad state of affairs for the "sport" then if that's the case

You guys need to get over this idea that UFC is a legit Sports League

It's not sad, it's how entertainment works.

You'll watch regardless

You guys need to get over this idea that UFC is a legit Sports League

It's not sad, it's how entertainment works.

You'll watch regardless

I won't. I literally haven't watched a single UFC fight since 2011

Last edited:
Really? He has been a champ in multiple orgs... was on trt at the time too..

Matt brown was never a champ... stop please lol. You make yourself look like a fool lol.

Yeah, a million years ago. That was not prime Nate Marquardt. lol

Clearly time is not something you understand.

Keep pretending the Wonderboy that lost to Brown in 2012 is the Wonderboy of today.

He'll destroys Woodley and Woodley knows it, that's why he's ducking him.

Woodley/Diaz is crazy. I just don't think Diaz is some huge PPV draw at this point and I like Diaz, he's one of my favorite fighters to watch. A fight against the #1 contender and rising star Thompson seems a hell of a lot more marketable than someone who hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't won in 5. That's crazy.
Youre thinking about sport credibility, not entertainment. (Not that you're wrong to think that way) Nick already has a name and a shtick. His brother is fighting the biggest name in MMA in a few weeks. The Diaz bros stock is ripe right now. Fact of the matter is is that people don't care about records, they just want to be entertained. Most people simply don't know how entertaining Thompsom can be....everyone knows what you will get in a Nick Diaz fight. A Diaz fight will be a much easier sell than Thompson/Woodley. It really is no contest. What other WW could the UFC had put up against Anderson Silva to bring the same buzz that fight brought? (Despite how it turned out)
And Brock's absence and lack of wins didn't hurt his selling power one bit. Most people simply dont care. And those that do will still buy the PPV if it's a good fight.

Yeah, a million years ago. That was not prime Nate Marquardt. lol

Clearly time is not something you understand.

Keep pretending the Wonderboy that lost to Brown in 2012 is the Wonderboy of today.

He'll destroys Woodley and Woodley knows it, that's why he's ducking him.

Just telling you facts, you called nate a gate keeper when hes fought for the ufc title and won multiple titles in other orgs. You act like trt played no role in any of his win too.

Fact is that nate was a better fighter than brown but brown was able to beat down wonder boy.

Wonderboy can handle being in the trenches when things get rough. He will fold again .

ufc will do the right thing and make twood vs. wonderboy. If woodley tries to duck they will make an interim title with wonderboy vs. mai/condit and woodley can sit on the shelf for another year.
<13>

Just telling you facts, you called nate a gate keeper when hes fought for the ufc title and won multiple titles in other orgs. You act like trt played no role in any of his win too.

Fact is that nate was a better fighter than brown but brown was able to beat down wonder boy.

Wonderboy can handle being in the trenches when things get rough. He will fold again .

You're a fucking clown.

I didn't call Nate a gatekeeper, I said he's not even a gatekeeper. Yes he USED TO be a top guy but that was long before he beat Woodley. Nate beat Woodley in the twilight of his career. It was an upset, I remember how everyone reacted when it happened.

Brown beat Wonderboy IN 2012. BEFORE he developed his takedown defence training with Weidman.

So saying Woodley could beat Wonderboy because Brown beat him is FUCKING RETARDED.

Take a look around, see how many Sherdoggers think Woodley can beat Wonderboy. Not many.

They were training partners.

Not the Lawler/Woodley type of
training partner either. But long time
ATT stand outs who had rose to the
top in their respective orgs at the
same time whilst training with the
same people. In all likelihood,
Woodley also knew Lombard would
eventually piss hot. So where would
Woodley be had he taken that high
risk, non title fight against a cheater
& teammate?

I doubt he'd be carrying the belt right
now. So he obviously knows the best
way to manage his career. Why would
he stop now?

He has no obligations towards roid
raging cheaters with no belt.

Hector seems to disagree with your assertion, but I'm sure you know better he does.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/09/hector-lombard-on-fellow-ufc-welterweight-tyron-woodley-we-aint-friends

& what was my assertion?

You made a claim to the significance of the level of training partners there were. Well you tried anyway, but since you don't know what you were talking about so now you're playing dumb.

i don't know. could have something to do with some guy with the last name Diaz? just a hunch though

Diaz fights against Penn and Silva did less PPV that the prior fights those two guys had. Diaz isn't a big draw, never was.

Woodley isn't in a place to go about strutting like this. He just won the belt, hasn't defended it once and isn't a draw.

UFC should just say "you're fighting Thompson. If you refuse, we'll strip you and put you on the shelf with no fights for a year".

You're a fucking clown.

I didn't call Nate a gatekeeper, I said he's not even a gatekeeper. Yes he USED TO be a top guy but that was long before he beat Woodley. Nate beat Woodley in the twilight of his career. It was an upset, I remember how everyone reacted when it happened.

Brown beat Wonderboy IN 2012. BEFORE he developed his takedown defence training with Weidman.

So saying Woodley could beat Wonderboy because Brown beat him is FUCKING RETARDED.

Take a look around, see how many Sherdoggers think Woodley can beat Wonderboy. Not many.

Is that even much of a credit anymore Weidman? lol

If Wonderboy is like Weidman if he gets taken down then he'll be completely helpless on his back

I'd favor wonderboy based on his momentum but he could face the same fate as Lawler.

Shertards are salty little bitches. Logic doesn't apply when it comes to salt.

You're a fucking clown.

Just like they thought woodley wouldn't be lawler right?

Most of sherdoggers relate to wonder boy if you know what i mean.. this sight can be bias at times due to a certain demograph of people lol .

You're a fucking clown.

They did not think he would best Lawler, either. Sherdoggers just play the law of averages or make predictions based on pure bias. Stop stating your opinions as hard truth. It's the surefire way to make you look uneducated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back