"He wants the money fight but I'll put this foot upside his head".

I think it's real stupid for Woodley to call out Nick Diaz when Nick hasn't won a fight since I can't even remember....Why do these new champs keep calling out guys like this...I'm starting to hate these new champions that are seemingly hand picking their opponents and not fighting the rightful contenders...and who the hell did Woodley beat to get his opportunity?Gastellum?....But he claims the man who beat Hendricks and Rory(who beat Woodley by the way)doesn't deserve his shot?...Hey Woodley!....Wonderboy earned his shot at the belt!Deal with it!...man up and take the fight...Don't be scared homie!!!

"He wants that money fight but I'll put this foot upside his head" -Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

Sure wonder boy. Matt brown put the beating on you. Woodley to atheletic for ya .

Too much truth.

Also I think hes worried that Wonderboy will beat him so he just wants to cash out while he's the champ.

You mean the same way all of you were worried Lawler was gonna' get dropped, and conjured up that bullshit about Woodley not deserving to fight him as a smokescreen? Everyone has an agenda. At least Woodley is man enough to put his out front and center. Wonderboy overlooked Woodley and wanted to fight Lawler so badly. Now he is free to go do it. Tyron expert level trolling Wonderboy with his own words and people so pathetic they can't even give the guy credit where it's due.

You mean the same way all of you were worried Lawler was gonna' get dropped, and conjured up that bullshit about Woodley not deserving to fight him as a smokescreen? Everyone has an agenda. At least Woodley is man enough to put his out front and center. Wonderboy overlooked Woodley and wanted to fight Lawler so badly. Now he is free to go do it. Tyron expert level trolling Wonderboy with his own words and people so pathetic they can't even give the guy credit where it's due.

We are giving him his credit where its due.

As a known ducker

If he wants to make money so bad then he should take a fight with Brock Lesnar. id watch

Blatantly ducking is now "man enough"

The world is officially upside down

Why would Diaz want to fight Woodley?

Even without the belt, the Lawler-Diaz fight will sell more tickets than Diaz-Woodley. lol
I suppose. I think they'd have similar ppv numbers. Title fight kinda makes up for the Diaz Lawler 2 thing.

Well in this case, "blatantly ducking" is the same thing as making a shit ton more $$$ fighting Nick fucking Diaz.

UFC turned this into a free for all, grab the money fest. The fighters are following suit. The fact people keep singling out fighters instead of the UFC shows how brainwashed you fucking morons are.

Well in this case, "blatantly ducking" is the same thing as making a shit ton more $$$ fighting Nick fucking Diaz.
So Wonderboy doesn't deserve a title shot?

wonderboykick_by_fincher7-dac7vof.gif

Ya woodley would hit that take down on him.

Funny how wonderboy didnt say that when he was actually talking to woodley. Karate boy is going to get slept by Twood
highly doubt it. i have karate boy as favorite vs twood. he is too smart to get hit like that. he will mix it up , take woodley into deep waters and finish him in the 3rd

I think it's real stupid for Woodley to call out Nick Diaz when Nick hasn't won a fight since I can't even remember....Why do these new champs keep calling out guys like this...I'm starting to hate these new champions that are seemingly hand picking their opponents and not fighting the rightful contenders...and who the hell did Woodley beat to get his opportunity?Gastellum?....But he claims the man who beat Hendricks and Rory(who beat Woodley by the way)doesn't deserve his shot?...Hey Woodley!....Wonderboy earned his shot at the belt!Deal with it!...man up and take the fight...Don't be scared homie!!!

"He wants that money fight but I'll put this foot upside his head" -Stephen Wonderboy Thompson
Diaz hasn't won a fight in nearly 5 years.

I suppose. I think they'd have similar ppv numbers. Title fight kinda makes up for the Diaz Lawler 2 thing.

Titles mean less when title holders aren't fighting top contenders. Right now like half of the champions aren't even considered the best fighters in their division. Not many people think Bisping is actually the #1 MW in the world..... nor Woodley as the #1 WW. Cormier is the #1, but only when Jones isn't around. Nunes is trying to pick her shot so she can dodge the girl that almost beat her the first time and likely would have if it was a 5 round fight.

That's what I'm saying. How much money does Nick really bring to the table at this point as opposed to Stephen Thompson? It couldn't be that much more if any. Most likely it's just a false excuse he's throwing out like when he said he wouldn't fight Lombard because they were friends when Lombard basically said not true let's fight.
Dude. You're crazy. The UFC will promote the shit out of a Diaz return and title fight. I aint saying I like it, but it would do much better than a Thompson fight as far as money goes. Thompson and Woodley are not big names yet on their own.
And Woodley said he'd fight the #1 contender after he fought Diaz in 3 weeks (if Diaz accepted) He isnt ducking anyone, he's trying to make money.

UFC turned this into a free for all, grab the money fest. The fighters are following suit. The fact people keep singling out fighters instead of the UFC shows how brainwashed you fucking morons are.

What? It's always been prize fighting, even back in the days when fighters would actually fight anyone anywhere

And while Canor and Bisping are embarrassing as champions, Woodsley is taking it to another level right now. Clamoring for a big money fight lmao, I guess he didn't realize that "big money fight" is a two-way street. Canor and Bisping actually sell, Tyrone not so much

But something tells me your hilariously impotent rage here ("fucking morons" lmao) isn't really dictated by logic but by something else...

Woodley should call out Matt hughes. Heck bj Penn is coming back and he has a name.

fuck the ufc and the crops they pay for their fighters.

im for one glad that all these new champions intend to try to get the money fights and i dont give a flying f whom they gonna fight.

Back