Television He-Man doesn't Power Up

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Riddle me this: if He-Man powers up when he says the magic words, how come his voices has already changed when he says the first word? "By the power of Grey Skull!" It is like he could already speak with that magical voice.

More obviously, Prince Adam is a giant, jacked dude. He doesn't even get bigger when he powers up.

I don't think the sword makes him stronger. I think the sword conjures an outfit. I think the power he summons from Grey Skull goes into his cat.

latest

He doesn't even have the sword in his hand yet.

Watching it now--I think it is clear the power doesn't go into his body, but his aura, and then he sends it all to the cat.

He has residual power from all the other times he's summoned it. So when he summons it,it sounds like that with dynamic surround sound and bass subwoofer.

Riddle me this: if He-Man powers up when he says the magic words, how come his voices has already changed when he says the first word? "By the power of Grey Skull!" It is like he could already speak with that magical voice.

More obviously, Prince Adam is a giant, jacked dude. He doesn't even get bigger when he powers up.

I don't think the sword makes him stronger. I think the sword conjures an outfit. I think the power he summons from Grey Skull goes into his cat.

latest

He doesn't even have the sword in his hand yet.

Watching it now--I think it is clear the power doesn't go into his body, but his aura, and then he sends it all to the cat.

He doesn't power up because he represents intersectional white supremacy and toxic masculinity

The only to repatriate the pain that he caused is to have a reboot of the series but call it zer-trans

gay.jpg

He-man is kinda ghey. Just look at how he is dressed. He wears purple tights and pink top. He never shows interest in women and he is kinda fifi with man at arms. His secret identity doesn't make sense. You are already a prince. Why does he need to hide that he is the strongest in the universe. That phallic sword lets him come out to the world.

View attachment 945661

He-man is kinda ghey. Just look at how he is dressed. He wears purple tights and pink top. He never shows interest in women and he is kinda fifi with man at arms. His secret identity doesn't make sense. You are already a prince. Why does he need to hide that he is the strongest in the universe. That phallic sword lets him come out to the world.
Fuck RIGHT OFF.

He Man does his divine duty to protect Castle GreySkull from Skeletors forces of evil. He IS the CHOSEN ONE.

Do you STILL doubt his Godhood?

Fuck RIGHT OFF.

He Man does his divine duty to protect Castle GreySkull from Skeletors forces of evil. He IS the CHOSEN ONE.
I never said he doesn't do his duty. He is just the strongest ghey in the universe. Bro look at this. He is wearing UGGs.
IMG_3854.JPG

I don't know. His sword seems to act like Thor's hammer IMO. As Prince Adam his kingdom gets attacked and he's pretty useless. He raises the sword and he channels whatever power it taps into.

If he always has the power he'd have to be an even worse character than he already is to let Beast Man kidnap him or Skeletor lock him and his friends in a dungeon.

I forget, does his sword appear in his hand "Voltron style" or does he simply manage to somehow have it prior to transforming?

more importantly, they are summoning power from a skull while fighting a skeleton

So is the message that you don't need to consult dark forces to summon the power within?

Is He-Man subliminal Christian messaging?

Bruh's got The Glow.

And has the power.

more importantly, they are summoning power from a skull while fighting a skeleton

So is the message that you don't need to consult dark forces to summon the power within?

Is He-Man subliminal Christian messaging?
Skeleton is actually Korean and the show some kind of predictor of the ongoing future of Koreans lagging servers in online gaming,and the struggle the rest of the world has in dealing with it. So yeah,God has no place here.

Skeleton is actually Korean and the show some kind of predictor of the ongoing future of Koreans lagging servers in online gaming,and the struggle the rest of the world has in dealing with it. So yeah,God has no place here.
-insert keywords-
<-computing- =
response.>

Reactions: HHJ
Back