"He makes gang signs with one hand & balloon animals with the other"

That was kinda hilarious

A topic for a whole sentence? That's generalizing. You could have split it into 12 sub topics, one for each word.

You do realize that he's not actually throwing up gang signs don't you?

Words are what you make them, Diaz is from the streets and it's noticable to all people. I'm just observing. Don't quote me on it, I didn't make the statement i'm just explaining why the sentence is more then some people seem to think

If you take what conor says seriously and cant understand what the fuck is going on, you need to start again. At life. Cause you're stupid.
Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously, you're a moron. Conor means what he says and says what he means, you're probably too busy suckling his balls to care. I think he's low class as fuck, money can't buy class but it can buy a bunch of fan boys...lol

It's really a poverty thing though. Guns are just a symptom. People who grow up in more impoverished areas are almost always likely to be more violent. Like other people here have pointed out, there are worse places and the poorer you get the worse the violence becomes. Those hoods will always be more violent than nicer places even if they had no guns! You have this idea that guns are what makes violence...
Once again you aren't listening. Of course there is still violence without guns. But other countries still are very violent where guns are MUCH harder to get. TAKE AWAY THE GUN VIOLENCE AND STOCKTON ISN'T ANY MORE DANGEROUS THAN MOST BIG CITY'S. I'm not saying Stockton isn't dangerous. You can go anywhere in the world and get fucked up for no reason, with or without guns. Not trying to argue here.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously, you're a moron. Conor means what he says and says what he means, you're probably too busy suckling his balls to care. I think he's low class as fuck, money can't buy class but it can buy a bunch of fan boys...lol
You got issues, son.

All Nate had to say was: "And the left hand that makes animal balloons will knock you the fuck out."

Instead he says "Fuck you."

Not going to be interesting for the next 2 weeks. Conor had him beat in the shit talking department, and he'll have him beat in the octagon too.

Please don't try to act like either Diaz shows more class than Conor. They are just as bad when it comes to that nonsense.

You got issues, son.
I got issues? I haven't insulted anyone here and the dickhead was a dickhead for no reason. You make number 2....

You guys are really stupid if you think Conor is just an act. The guy has legit issues!

You mean the murder capital of Western Europe.

I am from Albania, and trust me, it gets wayyyyyyy crazier out here in the Balkans than it ever did in Scotland.
Might have been just western Europe but I remember the headline in the paper.

I just checked, were currently sitting in the number 2 slot in western Europe behind Amsterdam, we'll need to up our game.

Things have improved a lot in Scotland, but 15-20 years ago knife crime was rampant, and when I was a running about the streets it was mass street fights and stabbings on a nearly nightly basis.

Please don't try to act like either Diaz shows more class than Conor. They are just as bad when it comes to that nonsense.
Did you happen to read what I was responding too? It's funny how you speak only to me....

The Gil/Jake steroid line was a killer. Nate walked himself into that one

I got issues? I haven't insulted anyone here and the dickhead was a dickhead for no reason. You make number 2....

You guys are really stupid if you think Conor is just an act. The guy has legit issues!

he def cannot sit still. he is always moving in his chair and appears to have a tic. i dunno if its adrenaline or outside influences but he is high strung.

So he's making fun of him for working in the community?

That was dumb for Conor to make fun of. Fishing for attention. Nate's gym is full of #graciearmy209kids who will tap Conor out.

Did you happen to read what I was responding too? It's funny how you speak only to me....
I speak to whoever responds to me when i deem it necessary. Not trying to offend you at all, but you're basically saying Conor is classless and defending Diaz. My point is they both show a lack of class.

You fail to see they respect the shit out of eachother and they do this to make money, Nate knows this, Conor knows this and 80% of the followers of the sport know this.
Conor has issues; it's an obsession to succeed. An obsession with status and a lavish lifestyle. You have to have issues to be as good as he is while under that kind of media stress.

The lines are rehearsed, good thrashtalk makes people like me laugh and want to watch the fight and people like you rage and watch the fight. It's perfect business, comedy, sex and accomplishment sells and he's doing all of it.

Once again you aren't listening. Of course there is still violence without guns. But other countries still are very violent where guns are MUCH harder to get. TAKE AWAY THE GUN VIOLENCE AND STOCKTON ISN'T ANY MORE DANGEROUS THAN MOST BIG CITY'S. I'm not saying Stockton isn't dangerous. You can go anywhere in the world and get fucked up for no reason, with or without guns. Not trying to argue here.
Dude, you're the one NOT listening. Let me repeat myself....poor places will always be more violent. The poorer you get, the more violent the area will become.

"What i was eluding to is if you take away the gun violence, Stockton isn't anymore dangerous than many other countries citys, Ireland included."

I was not arguing with your statement. In fact, I was elaborating it further..... The original point that I was making from the beginning wasn't that Ireland doesn't have bad and dangerous areas, just that Conor was not from them!

Might have been just western Europe but I remember the headline in the paper.

I just checked, were currently sitting in the number 2 slot in western Europe behind Amsterdam, we'll need to up our game.

Things have improved a lot in Scotland, but 15-20 years ago knife crime was rampant, and when I was a running about the streets it was mass street fights and stabbings on a nearly nightly basis.

I don't doubt it at all, UK kids get pretty crazy with knives I hear.

Scotland and Ireland both sound like cool ass places to visit, I'm gonna have to do that one of these days. Maybe the next time Conor brings UFC to Dublin.

In Brazil guns are very hard to get yet the criminals have them all over. In Brazil as a citizen you have to get a special permit and be apart of a gun club to get a gun legally in Brazil. Much harder than it is here in the U.S. because gun ownership is a right here. It's not a right in Brazil. And they have some of the worst gun violence ever. The people are basically defenseless and they had to basically militarize the Brazilian police force to combat it. Guns aren't just easy to get. They're also very easy to make these days too. If you own a machine shop with cnc machines and mills. You could make hundreds of all types of guns. To make a crappy revolver it doesn't take much.

Back