He Looked Scared At The Weigh Ins So He's Gonna Get KTFO

I mostly agree with you that they don't really mean much however sometimes they can.

Ronda during the Holly fight is a great example of how a fighter can give things away during the weigh in.

This thread scares me

TS looked scared when typing up this post and still performed well.

I used to think this was all bullshit, but now I know it's legit. The entire fight is won and lost between the time that the higher ranked fighter steps off the scale to the end of the stare down. You just have to understand the signs and I have a method that is foolproof. When I get better at the internet, I will post my betting slips.

They're nervous, yet upon the surface look readied, to throw bombs and eat mom's spaghetti.

If I had to drain every ounce of water and fat out of my body to stand across from a guy I'm about to assault, in front of a crowd and cameras in my underwear, I don't think my overall confidence would be apparent. Lock me in the cage with him after I rehydrate and focus and I'll definitely be more confident.

There have been weigh ins where I was able to pick the winner. I think it has to do with more of who is in shape, not so much one fighter being scared of the other. Fear is actually a good thing to have in a fight, but I think when you pick a career of prize fighting your'e not gonna have that many hangups about it.

Fighters that struggle with injuries are the ones I watch during the weigh ins to see what kind of shape they are in. Made some money from Shogun this way.
Skinny fat Shogun with that bumping shoulder never won a fight, on the other hand Shogun that has been hitting curls never lost :)

Why so many of these threads?? How somebody "looks" at the stare down has no effect on the actual fight.

Jon Jones can't even look his opponents in the face at the weigh ins, but Jon Jones doesn't lose ANY fights (sans USADA).

Damien Maia looks timid at stare downs, but he sure as fuck doesn't lose very many fights.

I don't understand this logic. Why grasp at straws?
Someone educate me on why people think this is an actual predictor of the fight itself 30 hours later.

It's high level pokemon trainer shit, make internet peoples feel expert

Back