HE KO'ED HER! Good on him.

*UPDATE*

Shamu and her bf are going to jail!!! One of the leasing agents told me that someone got the whole thing on their cellphone from the fitness center.

BOOM!

nod-of-approval.gif

Meh, not really. Everyone is trying to be a comedian with the "OMG I ain't reading all that!"

well it was confusing to me. i'm obviously not speaking for everyone. and i'm not trying to make anyone laugh. it was confusing for me at the end. sue me.

Just saw it go down and the thread title is spot on. I dont like violence towards women but violence against children by an adult is worse (not much though).

This morning me and my buddy took our little boys down to the pool at our apts. It's me and my 2 boys, him and his son, another family and a group of kids (10-13 y/o probably) that I always see running around the apts. These kids have potty mouths, but theyre usually cool and don't cause any real trouble.

So were all having a good time and out of nowhere this lady starts screaming at one of the kids, a girl who's probably 12 and 75lbs.
The lady is probably 300lbs, looks like mixed black/hispanic or black, is ignorant as fuck sounding and has a loud mouth to boot.

Ive seen this lady at the pool before with her kids one time, she was drinking Hennessy straight out of the bottle (something id do lol) and blasting r&b from her ipod dock. A security guard came over and said something to her, probably about the glass at the pool and she starts GOING OFF. She was saying to call the cops, f-you, you ain't shit the whole 9 yards and just being obnoxious. Another day I was walking up to the office ay my apartments and she came storming out yelling, "f-you, I ain't paying y'all shit" or something like that. Just a grade-a loser with one of those perpetually bad attitudes.

So today she was telling this little girl stuff like "ill get my kids to whoop your little ass because I can't beat your ass" and going off about the little girl talking about her son. Then she says, "if I hear about you talking about my son again I swear to god I wil kill you, Ill kill your sister and your grandma!". That was a little too much for me and I tell at her across the pool "pipe down Shamu!". I could have said something a little smarter I guess lol, but I just wanted her attention ok me because I felt really bad for the girl. She looks at me and says Ill fuck you up you white motherfuker and some other stuff.

She then turns her attention back to the girl and does that thing where you fake lunge at somebody to trio to get them to flinch, you guys know what in talking about, right? And the little girl just starts balling crying.

So I get out of the pool and am going to take the girl away from there and a guy (the dad of the other family I'm guessing) is already over there and hes telling the lady to back off and saying hes going to call the police, which I was saying the same thing and he take the little girls arm to get her away and the lady grabs the little girls other arm. They play tug o war for a second then the lady starts hitting the guy. He takes a couple head shots and gets the girl away.
I tell the man that was with the lady that im calling the police and to do something to stop the lady (fucking guy is just standing there the whole time doing/saying nothing, I think it's Shamu's boyfriend idk). THEN THE CHARGES UP AND KICKS THE LITTLE GIRL HARD AS FUCK!!! Then, the other family's dad just fucking decks her right in the face and she crumbles, is all dazed and is yelling "he hit me!" crying and the whole 9 yards.

We took our kids and got the hell out of there and I hope this lady gets in trouble. I stopped by the office and told them whats going on and to call me when the police show up. HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

Do you think he was in the right to do that? And the turd that was with the lady only helped her up off the ground lmfao. What a chicken shit!!!

Glad they are going to jail.

That's bullshit, you should hit anyone threatening your child's safety.

You protect your children and loved ones out of sheer instincts which we are hard wired with. When a child is in danger the adult or guardian is responsible for protecting the child no matter what.

Agreed, that woman was acting like a monster.

"... looks like mixed black/hispanic or black ...."

Does the woman's race have any relevance to the story?

Exactly. We all knew what she looked like anyways...

I also hear that a thumb in the rectum will stop such an attack (provided you have extremely long thumbs).

With this lady it would be like when the vetrinarian is elbow deep in a cows vagina. Yeah...that bad.

You need to learn how to use Sywpe better.

Lol I read this story then went out for 5 hours, came back and still see comments about the OP layout....

I for one enjoyed the story, regardless.

Lol she was attacking his children, def had it coming.

I replaced shamu with "the mountain" , the dad with "Oberyn" and the little girl with "Tyrion" then re read namelessMc's quote

He should have continued beating her face in. That bitch needs bones in her face broken something serious. I wish I saw her get hit.

This is crazy. The only reason there was to hit her is so the little girl doesn't lose a sense of sanctuary. Her dad protected her and that trust is vital for proper development. I wouldn't complain if she saw her dad get a little bit crazy on the fat bitch.

It's not anyone's position to dispense justice. It sure as fuck isn't going to make Shamu a better person, all it would do was make someone feel better.

Not picking on Knuckleroll, he's just saying what a lot of people are saying.

So was it the girl's father that punched Shamu or the father of the other family at the pool? This part I'm unclear about. Please clarify TS.

Back