Media "He fight with only like 45-years old Mayweather. He has to defend his belt

But he smeshed the former champ way worse than the #11 contender.
I am not arguing that Khabib might be the best LW fighter. My point is he does not deserve to fight Mayweather anymore than Conor did.

I will secretly feed pork to my Muslim friend if Khabib fights Mayweather. I can't see this happening.

But he smeshed the former champ way worse than the #11 contender.

He finished him...better win yes

But how is 104 vs 96 landed Strikes against Conor a "smesh" compared to 172 vs 43 against Al?

You're making a lot of shit threads. I guess Khabib has you going full troll now. Have fun with that.

Check his thread history.
kabob did a number on his mental health.
Its sad.

Nurmagomedov said. “He fight with only like 45-years old Floyd Mayweather
You know, like this is crazy.

“He has to defend his belt.”

I don’t need money. I need only real fight. Fight for the title. I don’t fight for the money, I fight for my legacy, I fight for history, I fight for my people. That’s why I am here"

How can you not like this guy

Pure honesty

https://www.lowkickmma.com/khabib-conor-only-wants-fight-with-old-floyd-marijuana-guy-nate-diaz/

Are you surprised that such a religious person is a hypocrite?! Religion is the definition of hypocrisy. Alhamdullilah.

P.S. I fight for legacy. I stay on bus.

He's like 12 and probably can't even tie his shoes without strangling himself. I'm not so sure.
You're such a clown. Nothing you say has any worth.
Check his thread history.
kabob did a number on his mental health.
Its sad.
He's salty AF. His shit posting after the fight is stinking up the forum.

Last edited:
Yet he is trying to fight Floyd Mayweather, just like Conor did. He is fake as fuck. He's a hypocrite.

He is just as much about money as he is legacy. He's convinced you otherwise so like some random Sherdogger is going to explain how his actions contradict his words.

Edit. Quoted wrong post.

He finished him...better win yes

But how is 104 vs 96 landed Strikes against Conor a "smesh" compared to 172 vs 43 against Al?

Turned Conor into a tap machine

I think that I have overdosed on McTapper fanboy tears since Oct 6th but they just still keep coming. You have got to give me a break TS.

Khabib also told us that he wouldn't give Conor an instant title shot when he came back, that he would have to wait in line. But now we see that this was a lie all along.

Funny, coming from a guy trying to get a fight with Mayweather.

These last few months have shown how fake Nurmagomedov truly is.

Hope Tony, the realest MF in the 155 division breaks him and takes his belt.
We gonna pretend that if given the chance to box Mayweather that Tony Ferguson wouldn't put his MMA career on hold to do it?

Mayweather changes MMA fighter's lives.

We gonna pretend that if given the chance to box Mayweather that Tony Ferguson wouldn't put his MMA career on hold to do it?

Mayweather changes MMA fighter's lives.
The difference is, Tony wouldn't lie about it. If he were to do it, he'd flat out say he would do it. Not make claims about how he is only about legacy like Khabib did. He'd just say something like I'll whip Mayweather's ass too.

Khabib led everyone to believe he is about his legacy over money when his actions contradicted his statement.

“He has to defend his belt.”

He has defended his belt 2 weeks ago

I need only real fight. Fight for the title.

he has fought for the title and won it then defended it in 6 months

I fight for my legacy, I fight for history

the Floyd fight is the biggest fight a man can make, history and legacy wise..

as long as he stays active (which he is) he can fight whomever

Dude is humble unlike Conor who flashes his money

466799.jpg
That's a gift from Ziyavudin Magomedov

Turned Conor into a tap machine

Mock him
I dont care. I'm not Conor so i'm not triggered. But that doesn't make your claim more valid.

Watch the fight again and look up the fight stats bro. I get it why people dislike Conor but Don't mix opinions with facts

Mock him
I dont care. I'm not Conor so i'm not triggered. But that doesn't make your claim more valid.

Watch the fight again and look up the fight stats bro. I get it why people dislike Conor but Don't mix opinions with facts

Tap machine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back