Media "He fight with only like 45-years old Mayweather. He has to defend his belt

Nurmagomedov said. “He fight with only like 45-years old Floyd Mayweather
You know, like this is crazy.

“He has to defend his belt.”

I don’t need money. I need only real fight. Fight for the title. I don’t fight for the money, I fight for my legacy, I fight for history, I fight for my people. That’s why I am here"

How can you not like this guy

Pure honesty

https://www.lowkickmma.com/khabib-conor-only-wants-fight-with-old-floyd-marijuana-guy-nate-diaz/

Damnnnnn.

So... Khabib's just a Conor wannabe?

You guys notice the Khabib fanatics staying away from this post

I wonder why? Lol

Beating Floyd would definitely mean more to his legacy than a McGregor rematch. He's already defended the title once. Its on the UFC if they dont make the fight with TFerg.

Beating Floyd would definitely mean more to his legacy than a McGregor rematch. He's already defended the title once. Its on the UFC if they dont make the fight with TFerg.
Lol yeah ok

Fighting for legacy? Hq1e rips Conor for fighting mayweather... now all of a sudden he wants to do the same thing
You apparently do not realize that all these interviews are for self-promotion and fight-promotion, and should be taken about as serious as The Undertaker telling Vince MacMahon how he will bury him in a coffin in to the ground....

Time to smesh

iqlriw.jpg
so are we going to get a name for this or what? Help a Sherbro out

Dont cry too hard. It is beyond your control.
That was weak I'll give you a chance to edit it . Ill edit the qoute as well

Be a challenge at least

That was weak I'll give you a chance to edit it . Ill edit the qoute as well

Be a challenge at least
You're making a lot of shit threads. I guess Khabib has you going full troll now. Have fun with that.

You're making a lot of shit threads. I guess Khabib has you going full troll now. Have fun with that.
A little bit better , you can do better

Conor did not get the belt by fighting the #11 contender.

Conor also had 0 fights at LW in the UFC and was gifted a title shot based on popularity. His wins are well earned n the ones vs Jose n Eddie are extremely awesome but lets not get out of hand.

He's a great fighter. But not the best. Its that simple.

Back