"He doesn't need steroids, regardless of that he's the best guy out there"-Gustafsson on Jon Jones

You mean a fighter pumping up a guy that he lost to. We’ve never seen that before.

A lot of times it’s the hollowest platitude in fighting if you ask me. Sometimes it’s legit. In this case no.

giphy.gif

You don't need cardio for MMA. Or strength. Strength doesn't help you get or defend takedowns. It's about skill.

And, like Conor said: precision beats power and timing beats speed. You don't need speed or power.

Those close fights Jones won in the championship rounds weren't affected by PEDs.

Wait... what?

Once again the MMA community has spoken when it comes to Jones, steroids or not fighters know what's up. Fighters know that regardless of steroids Jones is the greatest talent and fighter of all time.

His 2 biggest rivals DC and Gustafsson both said this and that should tell you all.

May Bones Bless your day my fellow sherbros
The only fighter to bring Jones to an all out 5 round war even acknowledges that steroids don’t take away from him being the GOAT.

ADF61717-AE1B-4814-A1EF-9DBEA385E2AD.gif

The jones haters are fuming right now haha

this may be true - but gus knows this how?

You cannot deny the affect just knowing you took something can have on your performance, let alone the actual physical / mental benefits they provide. jones would be borderline docile without them. it feels good to be validated that there was something up with jones since day one. i thought it was his reach.. posters would say :lol he destroyed your hero.'' no it was more than that

There is no way of knowing whether that is true or not. pointing to his past performances and saying "see how good he is? Dude doesn't need steroids!" when he could have been juicing during all of those performances is asinine logic.

Steroids don't give you technique or instant cardio, but they do give you the ability to train harder and longer on that technique/cardio, and with less recovery time.

Resulting in an enhanced performance.

How would you even know that without *knowing* when someone was clean so you can approximate how much PEDs raised his game?

Jones obviously is naturally talented, but the distance between fighters at the top can be really small.

How do we know PEDs didn't take Jones from "arguably the best in the cluster, but not clearly so" to the GOAT of 205?

Based on pure fighting skills ? Probably. But to be the best you also have to behave like the best. Because of his multiple fuckups, I don't think he will go down as the GOAT.

because he beat al iaquinta? lmao

hes more likely to be with a goat, since his misogynist ass makes his wife cover herself
svadba.jpg

I remember a while back some posters were saying that Khabib's wife was pretty good looking, but I don't see it.

And i swear by Allah if you come here with your retarded gifs and same jokes i will find you and i will yellow card your ass @Arm Barbarian

<Deported1>
Why you writing on English language then write God in Arabic language. Why you confusing people. No one here don't know Arabic language. They see or here word Allah and think that is name of God. We all should pray to God on language we speak in ours country then people will know it all good and all religions who believe in one God are good

Once again the MMA community has spoken when it comes to Jones, steroids or not fighters know what's up. Fighters know that regardless of steroids Jones is the greatest talent and fighter of all time.

His 2 biggest rivals DC and Gustafsson both said this and that should tell you all.

May Bones Bless your day my fellow sherbros

Truly makes me think they (DC and Gus) know they themselves have some "help" and lost in a "fair" fight.

These types of answers from DC and gus only make me question whether they were using during their fights.

They're just saying that to trick Jon Jones into not using steroids because it's the only way they can beat him.

Sound logic.
Can't poke any holes in a statement like that.

Back