HCK Armor back in stock

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS, Jan 3, 2013.

1. HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS

HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS Yellow Belt

COMPETITION SINGLE - Available now!

This is a serious gi that will take a lot of punishment and fight back. Your opponent's hands will not like this gi. It will make them ache and hurt and they won't be able to maintain a grip without paying a price. 740 gram thick but the uniform is flexible and comfortable to wear. Insane collar that is IBJJF legal. It feels like trying to grip a 2X4 wooden plank.

This is not a fancy pants fashion forward t-shirt gi that is all the rage now. This is a monster gi meant for players who take their Jiu Jitsu seriously and play like monsters themselves! Come and get it.

www.howardliu.com

2. BJJ Coffee Drinker

BJJ Coffee Drinker Amateur Fighter

I have been wanting a thick, heavy duty gi that is similar to the Mizuno double weave judo material, but with a BJJ style cut. But those are hard to find.

How would you say this gi compares in thickness to the Mizuno Eurocomp? Or to some of the double weaves (discontinued) made by other brands like Atama's?

I really like my Eurocomp except the cut is too baggy for BJJ

3. Nasiello

Nasiello Purple Belt

Oh man, the size chart itself scares me off of these Gi's. I'd be interested in trying one out, but I'd definitely want to see which size fits the best on me. the I feel like I'm stuck between 3 sizes. I have enough trouble finding a good fit in the regular Gi's.

4. irc

irc Brown Belt

I ordered based on the size chart and ended up with pants better fitted to someone 100 pounds heavier than me. Good luck. I didn't even wear them they were so big.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  5. Vitamin C

Vitamin C Black Belt

Cool, they sell unbleached in the Standard single.

Will this ever be offered for the competition single?