Hazelett's Armbar Transition! *GIF*

Great sub, i'm no expert but watching the whole fight and some of his previous looks to me Dustin is extremly talented in BJJ

Hazelett is amazing and deserves all credit as one of the most dynamic grapplers in the UFC.

But it's also worth saying that a lot of people on this forum question Jorge Gurgel's credentials - some even questioning the legitimacy of his black belt. But take a look at the student he's produced! Also one of Gurgel's purple belts in Halifax, NS, TJ Grant tapped out two-time UFC veteran Chad Reiner with a kimura Saturday night.

Very well done. If anyone has that Omoplata series he did in GIF form, that would be awesome to see.

Sonofoabitch, it's taken down, and I really want to see it. Anybody know another location it is hosted at?

i love this post, its the same thing w/striking; people try to employ their concept of it, b4 learning the technique. Once u understand the skills/art then u can freestyle and mix in ur way of doing things because u have the skill/exp and knowledge to back you up in your attempts at personalizing each attack, counter or def.

dustin is obv at that level as of now, too many guys will see this and try to do this one move; instead of developing an all round ground game.

it's nice and all in theory but how are fighters supposed to support themselves just by training?

Sonofoabitch, it's taken down, and I really want to see it. Anybody know another location it is hosted at?

you should be able to find the whole fight online somewhere. it was hosted on the ufc site I believe.

you should be able to find the whole fight online somewhere. it was hosted on the ufc site I believe.

mcarmbar3.gif

I had picked Hazelett to beat Koscheck. He wasn't able to pull that one off, but I like the kid's future.

Back