"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
DisastrousFrenchBandicoot-size_restricted.gif
GrossLeanKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif
ExaltedDecentAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif
WelloffElatedAgouti-size_restricted.gif

He is Mongolian?
Many of the fighters out of China are ethnic minorities. It’s not a popular sport there and often it’s the people out of the poorer provinces that become fighters as a means of supporting their families. Maheshate is out of Xinjiang, which is home to a number of minorities. There are over 55 ethnic minorities in China.

Many of the fighters out of China are ethnic minorities. It’s not a popular sport there and often it’s the people out of the poorer provinces that become fighters as a means of supporting their families. Maheshate is out of Xinjiang, which is home to a number of minorities. There are over 55 ethnic minorities in China.

So he is most likely uyghur since there are almost 13 million of them in Xinjiang. Imagine if his family is in interment camp and he is fighting in UFC right now. Pretty badass.

So he is most likely uyghur since there are almost 13 million of them in Xinjiang. Imagine if his family is in interment camp and he is fighting in UFC. Pretty badass.

and he knocked out an American, which means he was obviously a mass shooter. Pretty bad ass to knock out a mass shooter like that.

and he knocked out an American, which means he was obviously a mass shooter. Pretty bad ass to knock out a mass shooter like that.
And looks to be a white latino so he's also a huge racist too.

So he is most likely uyghur since there are almost 13 million of them in Xinjiang. Imagine if his family is in interment camp and he is fighting in UFC right now. Pretty badass.
He is from China, an ethnic Kazakh, the same Central Asian as Shavkat Rakhmonov.

He is from China, an ethnic Kazakh, the same Central Asian as Shavkat Rakhmonov. By the way, his name is not Maheshate, the Chinese deliberately distort his name, it's not clear. Correct spelling Maksat Kaisar

Thanks. His chinese name didn't give me any lead. But when I searched Махсат Кайсар i got a lot of information on him from Казах news.

Is it possible to fix the error? Change his name to sherdog. So that Buffer would then correctly pronounce his name?

Back