Haye vs Harrison: official for Nov 13

I've put my thoughts on this on the other thread:

and

Has your opinion on the magnitude of this fight in the UK changed since the press tour? I'm not from the UK, but I've been watching plenty of youtube clips from UK television shows with Haye and Harrison on, and many of the hosts mentioned it being the biggest fight on UK soil since Lewis vs Bruno.

Has your opinion on the magnitude of this fight in the UK changed since the press tour? I'm not from the UK, but I've been watching plenty of youtube clips from UK television shows with Haye and Harrison on, and many of the hosts mentioned it being the biggest fight on UK soil since Lewis vs Bruno.

Honestly, not at all.

There's still no hype about this among the general public.

If the fight was on terrestrial tv (so one of the 5 main channels) maybe people would tune it. If it was being shown on one of the smaller channels maybe. On PPV?

Hell no.

But that's deceptive. Sky Sports are being clever and putting this on as their precursor to Pac/Margarito. Which means essentially as a UK boxing fan you 1) Get a lot of fights for your buck (probably the whole Haye-Harrison card and the same card the US fans will get) and possibly for less than the US fans have to pay (for example for Hatton/Mayweather we got the entire US card... although with our rubbish announcing... and a half decent 4 fight domestic card... all for

Back