Haye pours scorn on Skelton offer

Well, I for one am getting a little tired of Hayes rants.

There are plenty in line before him to fight Klitshko.

Skelton would be a decent test, coming off of his respectable performance against Chagaev.

lol edt- I totally mssed the part where he says he wants Rahman instead. Way to step it up after refusng to fight Skelton.

Haye's "I'm the man" schtick is getting really old, really quick.

I'm lovin' it !

Of course there is a chance of one of the bigger guys catching him, and we all look stupid.

But fuck it, live for the moment I say.

hayes should follow the shannon briggs model, a string of ko's and fight for a title.

I dont think Haye is going to survive HW.

He's done fine so far by just flap his mouth and turn down fights. Recipe to remain undefeated and keep your loyal fanbase telling the world how good you are.

Not real good for much else.

If he does fight Rahman, I hope Rahman comes in fit. He looked like a tub of lard in his past few fights.

Rahman is done for me thinks. Tam is right on this one, cherry pick fights and run your mouth is all Haye is going to do until he gets blasted out by a decent puncher at HW.

Last thing to go in a fighter is power. And let's not forget what Carl Thompson did to him.

True, but the more outta shape you get the less chance of even getting to use that power.

It's excitement in the heavyweight division, so what? Whats wrong with a little hype? I would love for someone to claim to be "the man", even if its not necessarily true. Rockman is a big name, former champ, and moves like a turtle. How is some converted kickboxer any better? Don't get me wrong I'm not sold on the guy, but I'd love to be. Rockman will take some big bombs and then go down with a frown!

It's not like Rahman has a GlassJaw. He has certainly been KOed in spectacular fashion and he is always in the highlight reels of great KOs, but all those knockouts were against guys with monstrous power: David Tua, Lewis, and Maskaev (he has good power). I have doubts Haye can even punch as hard as Maskaev at heavyweight.

Haye is going to do well at HW once he realizes that Wlad fight won't come as quick as he wants it.

If you look at the HW scene, many of the top 10 and even more of the fringe contenders are just chubby CWs.

More of this overhyped mess? this guy's self promotion is horrible.

It's not like Rahman has a GlassJaw. He has certainly been KOed in spectacular fashion and he is always in the highlight reels of great KOs, but all those knockouts were against guys with monstrous power: David Tua, Lewis, and Maskaev (he has good power). I have doubts Haye can even punch as hard as Maskaev at heavyweight.

He does not have a glass jaw. Thats why I said he'll take some big bombs, hopefully many big bombs and will eventually go down with a frown. Hayes got some slick movements pulling out the pocket from his waist. Rockman is to slow for David, it will be an exciting HW match.

Back