Hayabusa Mizuchi Rashguards, Mizuchi and Shiai Shorts -- in WHITE!

MMAGearGuideNet

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hayabusa White Mizuchi Rashguard | MMAGearGuide.net
Hayabusa White Mizuchi Short Sleeve Rashguard | MMAGearGuide.net

Holy sexy rashguard. It's pretty much the same as the old Mizuchi rashguard, just a different colour. Designs are sublimated so there's no worrying about peeling. I've owned mine for about 6 months now and it still looks good as new.

hayabusa-mizuchi-rashguard-white.jpg

hay-1020-3T.jpg

hayabusa-white-mizuchi-rashguard-feature.jpg

Hayabusa White Mizuchi Fight Shorts | MMAGearGuide.net

hayabusa-white-mizuchi-shorts.jpg

Hayabusa White Shiai Fight Shorts | MMAGearGuide.net

Same shorts that Chris Leben wore on UFC 114. And SUBLIMATED logos on these things compared to the old Shiai shorts. These shorts are also 15% lighter and I have noticed that when I got a pair. I will be doing a side-by-side-by-side-by-side (phew!) review of these along with the Mizuchi, Kyoudo, and the grey Shiai shorts within the next few weeks.

hayabusa-competition-white-shiai-fight-shorts.jpg

hay-1035-3T.jpg

Last edited:
Nice design, just think its too much on rashguard. In my experience decals peel and in the end you end up paying a lot of money for a plain white rashguard.

The design is sublimated mate, they don't peel. I own a pair of the black Mizuchi rashguards and they're pretty much still good as new.

The design is sublimated mate, they don't peel. I own a pair of the black Mizuchi rashguards and they're pretty much still good as new.

Really hrmm, just 60 bucks is a lot to drop on a nice looking rashie.

Is that more room in the leg than the Kyoudos?

The shorts look really nice, but they went a little logo happy with it (I counted 5). Across the waistband and down the leg would have been enough IMO.

Is that more room in the leg than the Kyoudos?

The earliest that I can tell you would be Thursday next week mate, sorry. It's a friend of mine that has it and I would have to put them all together for the proper comparison.

I've used them twice for Thai classes so far and they haven't restricted any movement at all.

Never buy a white rashie. I have yet to see one that doesn't get transparent when you do a proper workout...

My gray Shiai's are pretty tight in the leg area, but with it's long ass slits, it doesn't restrict movement at all.

If these new white ones are 15% lighter, that would be nice. My gray ones feel damn heavy. A couple ounces of weight isn't going to affect performance, but it's still nice to have shorts on that aren't a noticeable weight.

My older model hayabusa rash guard also did not go transparent in fact colour wise it has held up great.

Also their shorts are exactly the same just different graphics. However the shorts are great I have the grey ones

My gray Shiai's are pretty tight in the leg area, but with it's long ass slits, it doesn't restrict movement at all.

If these new white ones are 15% lighter, that would be nice. My gray ones feel damn heavy. A couple ounces of weight isn't going to affect performance, but it's still nice to have shorts on that aren't a noticeable weight.

They grey Shiai's are nowhere near as heavy as the Kyoudo's. They are already a huge improvement. If the white Shiai's are even lighter, I'll want a pair more than I already do. Hayabusa makes great stuff.

As far as I'm aware, it's across all lines that the 15% lighter feature is applied to.

I handled (not owned) a pair of Mizuchi shorts a while back and I noticed how thick the material was. That's one thing I didn't like about the shorts. But like I said, I get to see all 4 Hayabusa shorts out because my mates own them and do a comparative review.

I'll keep you lot posted.

I am hoping to see the Red ones that Akiyama wore at 116. I have a pair of the Shiai and the Kyoudo shorts and prefer the Shiai shorts much more. Both are unbelievably comfortable.

Back