Hayabusa Gloves and Shin Guards.

JoshJuba

White Belt
Reaction score
So...I bought a pair of Hayabusa gloves and shin guards in July. The shin guards are awesome, but they are starting to come apart at the trim. I have sewed it back together best I can.:icon_conf . A guy in my class has the same guards and his bottom strap broke within a few weeks of use. The gloves are killing my fingers because of the bunched up leather material at the fingers. Is anyone else with these products having these issues? I've been getting more scrapped up from these gloves than my sparring partners. Is there any permanent fix that you guys have come up with for the finger problem?

Can you take pictures or describe the finger problem better?

snapshot201009271.jpg

snapshot201009272.jpg

snapshot20100927.jpg

Thanks, in the first picture, does the excess leather in between the fingers cause problems?

And in the second picture, does the material just rub your finger?

Just showing that I really had the gloves in the first picture. In the second is the problem. In the area I have circled, it is bunched up leather, and trim. It kills (rubbs sores) my fingers when striking and esp. grpling.

Hmm, that's what I was assuming was going on. Some of my gloves have excess leather/trim like that too, but they do not rub my fingers raw. Are the gloves too small? Or are the finger slots too small? Cause with my gloves, I have a lot of space between my finger and the finger hole.

Meh. Nope. I have smaller fingers. I dunno what it is, but it aggrivates em. I'mma try to cut it down later today. Maybe that'll help.

Back