Hawt Saauce

Family member got me some of these products when they went on vacation. All of the hot sauces were great and the steak seasoning was perfect on some smoked short ribs.

About to order some more.
https://inferno-tybee.myshopify.com/

@BroRogan what kind of hot sauces you got there in Germany?

I like me some spicy food and hot sauce for all sort of meals but that stuff is not common and very popular here. You still can get loads of them and various types in the supermarkt but mostly generic brands. So I'd like to try some of these @Sir Galahad mentioned here. Looks good :) Hot mustard is more a thing here.

Usually use chilis directly in the preparation or go with some Jalapeno or Sriracha (depends on the meal)

You watched the Superbowl? I thought you probably be a Chiefs fan ;) any big dinner for that tonight?

Last edited:
I train with a guy that's in the UFC with the nickname hot sauce. Was coming in here on the off chance that this thread was about him. Leaving disappointed

I train with a guy that's in the UFC with the nickname hot sauce. Was coming in here on the off chance that this thread was about him. Leaving disappointed
This is the Mayberry Lounge. We leave the MMA talk for the Heavies.

Yummy, but a bit hot for the ole stomach, litter time

parasitic-diarrhea-giardiasis-cats.jpg

Try Kirby's Fury hot sauce. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I want something a bit less like a tour of combat duty and more tasty deliciousness.

I got some of this not too long ago. To me it has a perfect blend of flavor and a nice bit of heat when it kicks in.

Karmasauce1_1024x1024.jpg

My go to though for pure flavor with just a touch of heat has been this stuff. I put it on everything.

880526524425_1024x1024.jpg

I got some of this not too long ago. To me it has a perfect blend of flavor and a nice bit of heat when it kicks in.

Karmasauce1_1024x1024.jpg

My go to though for pure flavor with just a touch of heat has been this stuff. I put it on everything.

880526524425_1024x1024.jpg
They both look great, thanks!

Back