Hawt Saauce

MeatWagon06

Biting on Feints
@Silver
Reaction score
So I love spicy food. I eat a spicy meal nearly everyday. Well the past month I have really gotten into the world of Hot Sauce. It’s insane how many different kinds/flavors/types yada. I got a tester pack that has from Habenero- Carolina Reaper sauces. Well I’ve fallen for the Ghost Pepper not too insane hot and has hella good flavor. And so I’m halfway through my second bottle this month. Well tonight I added about a tablespoon of this amazing stuff to some habanero salsa to complement my Quesadilla I made.. And god damn I’ve awoken with what feels like flaring up stomach ulcers. Kinda worried I’m not gonna be able to torture myself everyday anymore. If it causes such discomfort. How bout yuns. Any you into the saaauce? Have problems with over eating Spicy?

My wife hates it because theres literally almost nothing I dont want to put hot sauce/spice on. Shit is addicting. One of the favorite sets I ever got was Ass Kicking hot sauce. Its got donkeys on it,and it's the right balance between spicy and flavor

Yeah man too much spicy is just not healthy. I know a dude who ate a lot of spicy food living on a farm with Thai people. When he wiped his ass he got blood stains for a year or two after

Everything is eat I make its spicy. Sling Blade Carolina Reaper sauce is something I got recently that's really good. Not killer hot if you're into spicy things.

This shit is the hottest sauce I've ever had. It's good but dangerous. Ate a tablespoon to christen to bottle, as I do when I get a new kind. It was killer. Believe me.

1164-2T.jpg

Used this to make some cheese dip the other day. This is for half the velveeta and half the sausage. Double peppers and rotel for the whole thing.

FFF25221-8-BB3-4-D30-9679-CA711-B97-FBF1.jpg

Yeah man too much spicy is just not healthy. I know a dude who ate a lot of spicy food living on a farm with Thai people. When he wiped his ass he got blood stains for a year or two after
That was the tranny not the spice.

But seriously, there gets to be a point where you're just killing nerves and not doing anything for flavor

That was the tranny not the spice.

But seriously, there gets to be a point where you're just killing nerves and not doing anything for flavor
I've been searching for the best balance between heat and flavor

What’s the difference between jalapeño and habanero? One of them’s green, right?

I just picked these two up yesterday to try.
I’m clearly novice level still and learning but put this stuff on eggs, baked potatoes, rice, mix it in with ketchup and tartar sauce, etc.

3nxwmj.jpg

Habanero is much, much hotter.

I’m clearly novice level still and learning but put this stuff on eggs, baked potatoes, rice, mix it in with ketchup and tartar sauce, etc.

3nxwmj.jpg
Tell us which one is teh flavor

3nxwmj.jpg

I don't use a lot of jalapeño or habanero sauces. A ton of the fresh peppers themself though. For sauce I use cayenne, ghost pepper, Carolina reaper, or scorpion pepper.

Back