Having your own power rack is awesome

It's at the O'leary Rec Centre. Despite the name, the UAPA is good for weightlifting, although it's now members only, so you need club membership in addition to gym membership. There's at least one other dedicated weightlifting gym, but I've never been there.

Yeah I used to work out at the UAPA when I'd visit my gf and enjoyed it, but yeah was kicked out (nicely) the last time I was there.

Thanks though, I'll have to check out O'leary

Yup, having your own power rack is awesome. But it's not an excuse to be nasty. Hit the showers, TS!

Dip attachments are an excellent option.

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B00GJ1K4W8/peteewill-20

71JYZ7CNc5L._SX425_.jpg

I've had my home gym for about 2 years now. Love it. When I brought it I made sure it had the dip attachment thing and pull bars to. I still like to train at a normally gym sometimes but always reminds me why I love training at home.

No doubt. I can lifth more in private too.

just pointing out for all the ladies, i definitely wear clothes, bathe, and clean up my sweat off my power rack ;)

Me and my precious were very intimate today. "Just The Two Of Us" was playing in the background.

372bf4a08e66453bf56d2a05d8e64cd2_zpsc08e9b6e.jpg

I've had a rack and some bumpers in my garage for a bit... and the time-savings alone makes it worth it. But there is ONE drawback:

Currently, it's -10c outside (14F for all you 'muricans) and although I have a heater in the garage, its effect is marginal. During the summer when it's 32c (90F), I'm sweating my balls off.

If you're tough as nails like I am, you make do.

Back