Having kids...

is overrated and in general drastically lowers your quality of life. Anyone who argues against this is deluded. Between the sleep deprivation, additional cost of living including insane daycare prices, and dealing with tantrums several times a day, missing obligations because no sitter, etc; children in no way bring joy to one’s life.

Change. My. Mind.
I disagree with your last sentence in the paragraph, but there is a lot of truth to what you have said. Having children is a huge sacrifice.

If I were in Europe I’d probaby opt for euthanasia tbh. Heard that’s a thing there and if the US is truly progressive they should start offering the services here as well.

Seems like a lot of people took this one personally, doing their best to insult TS..why though? Having kids is not for everyone, people that realize this before bringing an unwanted life into this world should be applauded, not ridiculed. I suspect some of you are not as happy with your choices as you want others to believe.

You are exactly right except for one thing. For most of them, they didn’t actively choose to have kids. They chose not to have an abortion when they accidentally got someone pregnant. Prosthelytizing about how “great” it is to have kids is how they overcompensate to convince themselves that they wouldn’t be happier had they used a condom or even had an abortion.

And before you all go full retard, let me just say that does not in any way mean you don’t love your kids. We get it. You love them more than anything.

You are exactly right except for one thing. For most of them, they didn’t actively choose to have kids. They chose not to have an abortion when they accidentally got someone pregnant. Prosthelytizing about how “great” it is to have kids is how they overcompensate to convince themselves that they wouldn’t be happier had they used a condom or even had an abortion.

And before you all go full retard, let me just say that does not in any way mean you don’t love your kids. We get it. You love them more than anything.

unfortunately some of us live in the dark ages where abortion is illegal :( So fqr this morning iv been playing paw patrol with a scooby doo dog and playing lion king with a scooby doo dog and a rubber duck. My imagination is stretched to the limit and i just want to sleep. My Jeremy Irons impression is wasted on him too

Last edited:
unfortunately some of us live in the dark ages where abortion is illegal :( So fqr this morning iv been playing paw patrol with a scooby doo dog and playing lion king with a scooby doo dog and a rubber duck. My imagination is stretched to the limit and i just want to sleep. My Jeremy Irons impression is wasted on him too

Try doing an Alan Rickman impression. That’s funny to everyone, even if they don’t know who he is.

Back