Havent seen so many butthurt silva fans since he got popped

Seriously. This was a fun fight and people just have to ruin it with the normal bitching; not only about how the judges scored it but the scoring system itself. Both fighters knew what criteria their fight would be scored on going in.

This is why Sherdog can't have nice things.
just like you ruin every thread with your input

Yeah, I'm probably gonna limit my sherdog time till the annoying nutthuggers subside.

I'm a Silva fan, there's nothing to cry about. I haven't seen much crying myself, just a bunch of people that saw a close fight and people debating if the fight should go to the guy that put forth more visible damage or the guy that landed more and had the knockdowns. It was a good close fight though, can't deny that. But imo if Silva wanted to guarantee the win, he should've did more than he did, like at the tail end of those rounds.

just like you ruin every thread with your input
You've been posting to me for weeks. Some posts agreeing, some trying to fight...I think you have a thing for me! I just keep ignoring you and laughing. I made this exception just for fun. Dance puppet!

You've been posting to me for days. Some posts agreeing, some trying to fight...I think you have a thing for me! I just keep ignoring you and laughing. I made this exception just for fun. Dance puppet!
are you a hot chick?

I'm a Silva fan and predicted that Bisping might win due to certain factors (Silva's age and loss to Weidman) and I'm not salty he lost. The one thing that does frustrate me though are the haters acting like he was no good from the get go, but always praised guys like Rich Franklin who Silva destroyed.

In my mind, it's simply Fedor fan boys who hate that their "cyborg" idol who could beat 1000 bears at once, is not considered the goat by everyone under the sun.

Anyways, if Silva continues to fight, he will continue to lose (just like Fedor, RJJ, Tyson and numerous other fighters at the tail end of their career)

GSP is goat status way before silva ever could be.

Style also comes into GOAT status. Finishes > decisions when it's so close. It doesn't matter either way, Jones and Fedor are more GOAT than either guy.

Back