Haven’t heard much Sherdog discussion on Chiesa vs Luque.

Yeah, it's the fight I'm most looking forward to on the PPV, but I have no idea how it's going to go.

Amazes me that Chiesa used to make 155.

Looking real forward to this fight

Most people on here don't care about shit but drama, Conor, Khabib and fake promotional wars or agendas.

These are both good fighters who have improved significantly since they've popped up on the radar. This is a big fight for the division and these guys are both quite good. Yet, they don't talk shit or cause drama.

It's fucking pathetic when a guy like Luque gets hardly any love around here outside of the night of the fights but we've got threads about Brock Lesnar, O'Malley hanging with a shit rapper and McGregor standing on two legs on the front page the last few days.

Suredawg gonna Suredawg.

That's because most people are expecting a three round grindout from Big Mike..

If Chiesa wins he might get a title shot. Usman has already mentioned wanting to fight him.

With Wonderboy and Masvidal coming off losses, and Burns on a 1-fight win streak, this Luque-Chiesa fight might be for #1 contender

luque got tooled up by wonderboy 30-26

chiesa's best win is RDA, a 155er who routinely has problems with grapplers.

With Wonderboy and Masvidal coming off losses, and Burns on a 1-fight win streak, this Luque-Chiesa fight might be for #1 contender

Both guys need a flashy, memorable finish to lock in a #1 contender spot.

Luque is pretty fan friendly but doesn't have casual appeal. The two best guys he fought were Thompson and Edwards and they both beat him. The fight with Wonderboy was a spectacular, gutsy performance though.

Chiesa really has no business being in front of Edwards but he could get into position if he taps him.

Most people on here don't care about shit but drama, Conor, Khabib and fake promotional wars or agendas.

These are both good fighters who have improved significantly since they've popped up on the radar. This is a big fight for the division and these guys are both quite good. Yet, they don't talk shit or cause drama.

It's fucking pathetic when a guy like Luque gets hardly any love around here outside of the night of the fights but we've got threads about Brock Lesnar, O'Malley hanging with a shit rapper and McGregor standing on two legs on the front page the last few days.

Suredawg gonna Suredawg.

Don't forget Joe Rogan being 5'3" threads. I posted a "do we need a joe rogan subforum?" that got moved to the Lightweights... as the "is Joe Rogan a poor man's Matt LeBlanc?" continued on to multiple pages on the UFC forum

Back