Have you watched another person die?

Yup, some I cared for, some not so much.

Yea, As a child (maybe 9 10) I was at a park with friends I heard a bad ass motorcycling revving up a storm then POOOW!!. I ran to the crash looking at the biker gurgling on his own blood(One of the first on the scene). They tried to save him using CPR while the ambulance came. I watched/heard him dying for 5 min, he was dead when the ambulance got there. I still remember the ugly smell of pennies. That shit was crazy.

I've seen a lot of people die, and I've often been the one to have to tell a family that we're stopping resuscitation efforts.

Ain't no thing, I'm fine with people dying, we all do it. The more interesting the death, the cooler it is imo. Had a guy crushed under a tree the other day. He was cold when we got there, but it was a pretty wild way to die, he wouldn't have seen it coming.

Your skin will thicken. Hope so anyway, or you're out a lot of loot.

So when is it your turn?

Several. Had people die while I was administering CPR on them. I've had people commit suicide and been there as the expired. I've also had to be the one to tell several families that their loved one was gone as well.

As others have said, after a while it doesn't really affect you anymore. Kids are rough though. After those there is usually a lot of drinking for a day or two. Just don't keep that crap bottled up if your having issues (is normal) and find a co worker or someone else to talk to you about it or it will eat you up.

Saw a guy get his throat slit at a party once. My friends and I got the hell out of there ASAP, so I'm not sure if he died or not

Saw a guy get his throat slit at a party once. My friends and I got the hell out of there ASAP, so I'm not sure if he died or not

How do you just not know what happened? If I was at a party where someone got their throat cut, I'd know what ended up happening even if I ran out of there.

I was one of the first on the scene of a motorcycle crash a couple of years ago, dude was pretty much missing his face.

How do you just not know what happened? If I was at a party where someone got their throat cut, I'd know what ended up happening even if I ran out of there.

We went out of state to California for a wrestling tournament, and the guys that invited us to the party we barely met earlier that day at the tournament. It was so unnerving that none of us really talked about it until a couple days later

No.

Closest ive seen was in high school I was at a party where a huge brawl broke out and buddy got into his truck and ran over some kid he was fighting. Then he backed over him again for good measure. We all ran over to check on the guy, he looked really dead but apparently he survived.

My mom... 2003. 3 days after my 25th birthday and 2 days before Christmas.

Two people

My great aunt, visiting her in hospice care when she coded and they rushed a crash cart into the room. she died right there in front of me. A sight I'll never ever get out of my mind.

The second was when I was waiting for the train and someone casually walked off the ledge and onto the tracks and proceeded to get hit by the train.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back