Media Have you heard of Jimmy f###ing Crute?

Have you heard of Jimmy f###ing Crute?

Yes, I follow MMA. I'm an MMA fan.

Had a lot of hype before the Cirkunov fight but is still only 24, he can certainly make a title run in a division like 205.

Same listed reach with DC.
Yeah and it took a suspension for DC to ever wear the belt. Also DC has the wrestling credentials that Crute could only dream of. Not saying he won't be good, but being the best of the division is a tall task for anyone, especially with someone with the lower end reach, and I'm sure as well leg length. I do like his speed and aggression with his kicks but with a rangier guy this won't be as effective. And again, I'm talking about the top of the division. Dude could definitely be a top 10'er for sure.

Thought I'd throw this in as I'm curious who people would like to see him fight next

And showing off the judo from old timer Dan Kelly.

Seems he's finally realized just how good he actually is. Was in the ufc and still would watch streetfights and doubt he could beat random guys on the street. Looks like he's finally erased those doubts. Pumped for his next fight.

I always like watching him fight..win or lose dude comes to fight...

He looked good last card ... I expect big things from him

Yeah and it took a suspension for DC to ever wear the belt. Also DC has the wrestling credentials that Crute could only dream of. Not saying he won't be good, but being the best of the division is a tall task for anyone, especially with someone with the lower end reach, and I'm sure as well leg length. I do like his speed and aggression with his kicks but with a rangier guy this won't be as effective. And again, I'm talking about the top of the division. Dude could definitely be a top 10'er for sure.

I agree, but he is taller than DC so he probably has longer legs that makes closing the distance a bit easier for him. His reach is still a problem for him, just wanted to point out that reach isn't everything.

Good fighter and a good guy. I think he'll go far.

Yeah he’s really fun to watch. I somehow missed his loss a couple fights ago so I’ll have to check that out.

I agree, but he is taller than DC so he probably has longer legs that makes closing the distance a bit easier for him. His reach is still a problem for him, just wanted to point out that reach isn't everything.
Reach definitely isn't everything but it is damn important. Just seeing Crute fight for the first time I was like wow this dude has some short reach going on. Hard to overcome that to be the best of the division, especially when you are on the shorter side of the division as well. Look at Max who is one of the tallest in his division and was just able to overcome it. But only for just a short time.

Back