Media Have you heard of Jimmy f###ing Crute?

Anewt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Thought I'd throw this in as I'm curious who people would like to see him fight next

And showing off the judo from old timer Dan Kelly.

Seems he's finally realized just how good he actually is. Was in the ufc and still would watch streetfights and doubt he could beat random guys on the street. Looks like he's finally erased those doubts. Pumped for his next fight.

Whats Johnny Walker up to? This is a good fight
According to Cute, Walker was offered Crute but turned down the fight.

I suppose he was looked at as a dangerous up and comer who casuals don't know, and Walker had his back against the wall coming off consecutive losses.

Beating up another jobber? Who cares?

Fights who they give him unlike a lot of fighters. And I'm not going to join the smucks who scream duck at the drop off a hat .

Crute has that James Thompson appearance where they both look like the biggest fucking goons. Fun fighter to watch.

Honestly, ain't really expecting much from this crute dude. Yeah the finish was nice but I just don't see him being elite in the division. Maybe I'll be wrong, but just seems like the dude has t rex arms for the division. I think that will hold him back vs the top tier talent. Looks pretty quick though.

Honestly, ain't really expecting much from this crute dude. Yeah the finish was nice but I just don't see him being elite in the division. Maybe I'll be wrong, but just seems like the dude has t rex arms for the division. I think that will hold him back vs the top tier talent. Looks pretty quick though.

Same listed reach with DC.

Back