Have you had an easy run health wise?

Not really. I have celiac and Crohn's disease and have been hospitalized over the years. I've had chronic shoulder issues, even after two surgeries. Lately, my knee has been giving me fits. Otherwise, all good.

I am built well, and descend from a long line of real alphas. So no. I also do not engage in risky activites, I intend to live forever and its working so far.

Pretty good so far

Only major injuries were a fractured wrist and a bulging disc but they have all healed

Last edited:
Got chicken pox at 18. Doctor said it was the worst case he'd ever seen. I was out of commission for over a month.

3 years later got shingles. That was hell. Lasted a month.

Broke my foot twice, was on crutches each time for just over a month

can never become serious about running, because I get shin splints every single time I go over 2 miles.

Broke my ribs twice doing BJJ. Got ringworm twice from BJJ. Said fuck BJJ and quit. Been injury free and ringworm free ever since.

The only thing I do now is occasionally tweak my back or neck while lifting, but otherwise pretty healthy.

I consider myself very lucky, especially considering some of the stories I hear about my fellow sherdog brethren. I wish a speedy recovery on all of mayberry.

I've had some broken bones (leg, wrist, ribs, and nose), multiple concussions, and some other injuries that left scars on me. But nothing too serious until last May when I had a pretty severe heart attack (possibly two) and then unstable angina for 9 months after that. Scared the shit out of me, especially considering that I wasn't really overweight or anything (BMI was well within range) and thought myself quite healthy at my age. Nowadays I eat like a fucking rabbit and probably take more daily medication than the average senior citizen. Oh well. Small price to pay for feeling good again, I guess.

Worst shit that ever happened to me was an earache. Shit ruined me. But I can admit it's probably not the most heinous pain ever suffered

Yea pretty much. No broken bones, no serious illness. No allergies or health deficiencies of any kind. Worst thing to happen to me was getting hit in the forehead with a metal baseball bat when I was 6 and had to get stitches.

Well I have...

asthma (mild barely notice it and doesn't really impact physical activities at all)

eczema (mild on my hand mostly, was much worse as a child)

mild seasonal allergies

food allergies to eggs, nuts and fish (eggs is the worst one in terms of inconvenience)

I broke my wrist and now have a nice titanium screw

got my nose messed up at boxing and deviated my septum, won't get it fixed until I'm done with boxing, at least with sparring

But I am in good physical shape and I look good in terms of physique.

No major sicknesses other than I had pneumonia as a child and there was more than one occasion there I had to run to the emergency room because of food allergies.

History of bowel issues in my family but I fortunately dodged that bullet, don't think there is much in my family in terms of heart issues/cancer at least as far as I know.

I've had a few knee injuries from football, strained my back from lifting, cracked my ankle. But I have been able to come back 100% from everything. At 35 I live my days pretty much 100% pain free.

My lower back is pretty bitchmade...other than that yes.

I've got acid reflux like a motherfucker tonight.

Back