Have you gotten your friends/family to use sherdogisms unknowingly?

I got my nephew calling people cans.

Yes me and @grinderman use sherdog slang when we meet up for lunch

I've used 'fill the room with uppercuts' around a few people. They laughed, but i don't think they've used it on their own.

My girlfriend has no idea that Sherdog even exists but I use some of the sherdogisms from here around the house and now she's constantly talking about poor people and saying "you sound poor" if I try to save money on random shit.

There's also 2 guys in my shop that use the term "athletic and explosive" now lol
LOL actually yes. I use HEspect and replace the letter R with H on occasion because of Sherdog. I also use Rogan's "I think you'd be surprised." There are probably more, but those are the two I use often.

Sometimes when I'm out with friends and they see a good looking girl, I'll tell them she has pointy elbows and wood not bang

I always ask my girlfriend when she's going to buy me an iPad without any explanation. I think I'll end up getting one, one way or another.

Whenever I see someone attractive, I bring out a 2 x 4. I don't think it's catching on.

Sherdog term for a hot female used to be called a 'Rotti'.

I've hit a few people with "you sound poor." They usually reacted like: :eek::(

I think "you sound poor," "fill the room with uppercuts" and "athletic and explosive" are the only real Sherdogism's. Boise Dime and Tree Fiddy are used by normal people.

I have used the first 2. Fill the room with uppercuts is a guaranteed laugh.

Sometime I'll see someone and compare him to Uber TS:

"He ain't so big. Uber TS is way bigger".

Anything Boise is a goldmine.

Back