Have you gotten free things from Amazon for their mistake?

Yeah, you're confused:

R16_top.jpg

It's for recording music... 8 tracks simultaneously. It's not an 8 track:

8-Track-tape-Player-FB.jpg
To be fair, Im a recording engineer and pictured the bottom image too....

Amazon will ban abusive cheap greedy customers who fuck with them.

Yeah, but it was like two lacrosse balls, which frankly compared to electronics is an outright gyp of freebie.

Not from Amazon, but I received a free autographed Dropkick Murphy's poster in the mail about 10 years ago. I had logged in to my account on their site, and they had them for sale in their online store. I added one to my cart, and for whatever reason I had to step away from the computer, and didn't finish the process.

About a week later a poster tube arrived in the mail from Dropkick Murphy's and the signed poster was inside. The printed statement said I had paid "$0.00" for it, and there was nothing taken out of my bank account. So, I'm not sure how? But I scored a free poster.

Amazon will ban abusive cheap greedy customers who fuck with them.

I worked for their Customer Service for a while and people who repeatedly sent items back or reported stuff missing were banned. I'm not sure what the threshold is before an account gets flagged, but I had a few calls from angry customers wanting to know why their accounts had been closed. Almost every one of them had multiple claims for missing items.

Yeah. They sent me 2 beach chairs I didn't order. When I called them about it, they told me to keep them.

Another time, a laptop and an echo dot got lost. I reported it, they sent the replacement then the original arrived. I called them, they told me to keep them.

I accidentally sent a Electrical code book to my old address once. I went and rang the doorbell and some fat dirty guy with a heavily stained NASCAR shirt answered the door drinking a beer. He had a pile of tires in the living room and the house was absolutely trashed.

I asked if he had my book and he gave it to me. He had somehow gotten grease all over the thing. Lol

I accidentally sent a Electrical code book to my old address once. I went and rang the doorbell and some fat dirty guy with a heavily stained NASCAR shirt answered the door drinking a beer. He had a pile of tires in the living room and the house was absolutely trashed.

I asked if he had my book and he gave it to me. He had somehow gotten grease all over the thing. Lol

Hey man. I thought I had a free Electrical code book before you showed up.

Best thing I ever got was a free box of brownies. I ordered Gatorade and brownies and they shipped them in the same box. Guess what happened? The Gatorade smashed the brownies into pancakes.

Yup they sent me a Blu-ray boxset this morning of this Polish TV series called Dekalog which I never ordered and when I contacted them they said just keep it

About 15 years ago I ordered a Saleen body kit for a 01 Mustang GT, 3 months went by and I never received it so I was issued a refund. About 6 months after that I came home from work and there was my $2000 body kit with spoiler that I'd already been reimbursed for, happy times.....
That shit would make my month lol

Amazon is REALLY good when it comes to customer satisfaction and quick fixing

Back