Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
Life long user. Started at 15 now almost 33. No interest in ever living life without em

Sorry must have been by accident, what are the laws like in Canada, I know in the UK where I'm from you can buy them for research purposes, it's a way around the law, I know legit sites over here but not in Canada, what are customs like there for things like this? If u want the website I use pm me bud, it's nothing illegal just don't know what the sites rules are and don't want banned haha.

It’s illegal in Canada. I’m
Not sure what schedule of drug it is classified under but it’s pretty common up here and the police don’t seem to have it on their radar.

It’s illegal in Canada. I’m
Not sure what schedule of drug it is classified under but it’s pretty common up here and the police don’t seem to have it on their radar.
Ah right, we are more lenient in this country it seems, Prohormones are still legal over here believe it or not, I know it's a grey area though with sarms, they're sold for research purposes only lol.

I think most of us have taken substances that are banned by USADA.

Obviously. Oxys and ephedrine at least for me. Some rec drugs. I don't even know what else is banned. Codeine & DXM cough medicines?

Ah right, we are more lenient in this country it seems, Prohormones are still legal over here believe it or not, I know it's a grey area though with sarms, they're sold for research purposes only lol.

Damn, pro hormones haven’t been a thing here in over ten years. We can however get peptides and sarms

Check out Bolo Yeung these days:

Bolo_Yeung.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Did his torso ever grow back?

Out of everything ive tried for this ostarine and mk677 is the best, Testosterone at high doses destroys your collagen, and muscle hardeners such as turinabol and h-drol which gave similar aesthetic effects as this combo leave your joints destroyed, I'd highly recommend it.

mk677 is pretty interesting and I really think I should do some research with it. I've read something that said at lower doses of around 10mg you still get the same release of GH as you would a higher dose of 25-30mg, yet you don't get nearly the same amount of IGF-1. So if all you're after is recovery, a low dose should be just fine.

Damn, pro hormones haven’t been a thing here in over ten years. We can however get peptides and sarms
Prohormones are pretty nasty though tbf you probably saved your liver haha
mk677 is pretty interesting and I really think I should do some research with it. I've read something that said at lower doses of around 10mg you still get the same release of GH as you would a higher dose of 25-30mg, yet you don't get nearly the same amount of IGF-1. So if all you're after is recovery, a low dose should be just fine.
Yeah you're right, both the ostarine and mk678 that I'm using are 25mg per ml, and I'm taking 0.5ml of each so roughly 12.5mg, and I can definitely tell a difference, I started taking mk677 two months before I started ostarine too, and they say mk677 only gets better with time and should be ran close to a year.

Nope, seems a bit OTT and I’m sure there must be plenty of side effects.

1-testosterone (on accident), Test prop (on purpose).

Many replies unfortunately are reflective of the reality I see every day (I am a former pro athlete and work in the wellness / fitness industry).

All PEDs have side effects and can create some physiological or psychological dependency ... they are therefore relatively unsafe except for very specific medical conditions (although they still have side effects even in those needed cases).

If you take them because you have one of those real conditions, or because you are a risk-prone pro athlete looking for that last extra boost to "level the playing field" and hopefully succeed, then it's understandable (although in the second case ethically wrong).

But if you are anyone else, who is almost certainly NOT training / eating / resting in optimal ways, then sorry but you are a fool ... 99% of people could have BETTER results by simply training / eating / resting in the best way possible for their physiology, age, genetics and objectives.

There are plenty of normal people (not genetic freaks) in their 50s with great physiques and more importantly healthy bodies, simply by focusing on training and eating very diligently. Which by the way often does not mean training more but rather training smarter and more effectively.

PEDs are a "short cut" with ultimately a short lifespan and some potentially very long consequences. They cost your money and possibly your health.

Stay away! Focus on training and eating right!

Last edited:
Anyone in the UK do a test booster. Or the like.. Ive been reading up on this lark and it might be good for me in general given my age 40 odd that is..
Still got a brown belt under lagarto so don't mock my age you young bastards.

Cheers..

Yeah you're right, both the ostarine and mk678 that I'm using are 25mg per ml, and I'm taking 0.5ml of each so roughly 12.5mg, and I can definitely tell a difference, I started taking mk677 two months before I started ostarine too, and they say mk677 only gets better with time and should be ran close to a year.

M1t was actually responsible for the worst blood test results I’ve ever had

I have taken anavar, but that's it. Most my buddies are on something, EQ, MAss and test seem to be the most common between them. All who take test swear by it and think I'm retarded not running it. Not just for muscle gain but all the other benefits but my main issue with it is they cant get off it. seems like once you start your in for the long haul

Clomid, brah.

I'm 44 and have been strongly considering testosterone for a couple of years now. But I have no idea how to get hold of it legally in Canada. I don't want to be buying shit from some meat head in the gym locker room and then just trying to wing it from there.

Plus I've been married for almost 20 years, and I love my sex life and am really worried about screwing that up in the short or the long term (any other potential side effects really don't concern me very much).

Anybody have any advice on how I would go about getting TRT under a Doctor's prescription and guidance?

I'm 43 and I just asked my doctor (in canada). You will have to get a T test but basically everyone over 40 is low.

Fully covered by medical. I pay zero.

Medically, it increases horniness by 1000%. That's just science. So as long as your wife is willing to accept a 44 year old dude humping her leg nightly, it's all good. Zero negative effects so far.

Clomid, brah.

I'm 43 and I just asked my doctor (in canada). You will have to get a T test but basically everyone over 40 is low.

Medically, it increases horniness by 1000%. That's just science. So as long as your wife is willing to accept a 44 year old dude humping her leg nightly, it's all good. Zero negative effects so far.

Dammit. I have a pretty good sex drive as it is. I already hump her leg nightly. Wonder what I could get her on so she'd keep up...

Thanks for the info.

Clomid, brah.

Man I tried to get my dad on it that way with his Dr also Canadian but his Dr said it's normal to be that low so I just got him test from a guy at the gym instead. And I take nova when I came off car had Clomid too tho hear it's better when coming off test

fucking pathetic. any chump can buy muscles, you cannot buy cajones
pred/roids make you look fucking riduculous

are amphetamines (Rx) considered a PEd. u can get an exemption for it tho

I've drank Nitrotech when it was intentionally spiked with steroids by the company that made them.

And i've also tried dat dere cell-tech by the same company.

A year on ibutamoren?
How would you get anything done? You would just want to sleep all day.
IDK didn't seem worth it to me

Back