Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
I don't mean to interrupt, but your forearm muscle (brachioradialis) issue is the one that I had. I couldn't lift a 10lb dumbell.

Don't give up on TB-500. Either your product has expired its shelf life, you didn't get the real product, or your dosing was not enough.

FYI, TB-500 is sold to race horse owners to heal their injuries, so if you search the web for "TB-500 vet products" or just "race horse TB-500" and you should be able to find the real authentic ones.

I'm well aware of it's history and I've done plenty of research. 2.5mg 2x per week for 5 weeks is considered on the high end of most dosage protocols I've explored. So you may be right, either my source sold me bunk shit for my research, or the peptide was damaged. The fact that I even stacked it with BPC 157 and have literally seen no benefit in my "rat's" injuries makes me think my stuff wasn't that good.

TB500 also can cause proliferation of certain cancer cells, so to err on the side of caution I feel it's wise give my "rat" a break before cycling it again.

Recovery. Feeling of well being. Better health.

Small does from a doctor.

I am not talking about getting some random roids from a dirty bodybuilders gym or from a website.

I want trt.

Gotcha bruva. Happy New Year Frode to you & your family!! I am somewhat curious about steroids, but only curious enough to ask that type of question. I literally don't know shi* about trt, or any steroid.

Gotcha bruva. Happy New Year Frode to you & your family!! I am somewhat curious about steroids, but only curious enough to ask that type of question. I literally don't know shi* about trt, or any steroid.

Yeah i am not that high on knowledge myself. But i know that small does under the control from a doctor and with blood work, is a real fountain of you think.

Thanks by the way. Happy new year to you as well. Hope you have a great 2018.

Sounds like something I will try next. As I got older, recovery has been significantly slowed down.

By the way, if you haven't already done so, look into the peptide TB-500. It is a heaven sent for healing injuries! I used to have shoulder and elbow pain from a training injury that wouldn't go away after more than 3 months. Did TB-500 and it healed after two weeks!
Cheers man, a lot of this isn't even performance enhancing as such, I just want to be able to train daily without pain, I feel for pro fighters than have to train 2 times a day totally natural haha, I honestly don't know how they do it.

Cheers man, a lot of this isn't even performance enhancing as such, I just want to be able to train daily without pain, I feel for pro fighters than have to train 2 times a day totally natural haha, I honestly don't know how they do it.

I hear you, man. Very true, many of the healing peptides are not performance enhancing.

Like you, I want to be able to train daily again. It is impossible to train hard naturally without destroying the body.

Cheers and wish you a speedy recovery.

Barely any of them are from typical means. Fell off of a garage. Fell off the top of a cardboard baler. Had a 120lb pavilion tent fall about 15 feet from a pallet and hit me in the back of the head. When I was 8 a guy launched a brick up a slicky-slide and it hit me right on the brow bone (Missing a chunk of skull on that one). One sleigh riding into a tree. A couple fighting in my youth. Etc. Etc. Most of them are just wrong place, wrong time stupid accidents. I played football and wrestled in middle and high school, but never got one playing sports.

Cheers man, a lot of this isn't even performance enhancing as such, I just want to be able to train daily without pain.

This is what I'm about too. I don't need cannonball delts and traps up to my ears. I just want to feel good and enjoy an active life of my choosing.

Tried a dick pill once and it was ridiculous. Getting a hardon for no reason for a few days isnot cool

By the letter of the rule, yeah, I've taken PEDs before. Nothing anabolic, but I used to take ephedra back when you could set get it in supplements and I had taken adderall/ritalin back in college. I've taken methylprednisolone for an injury.

Would like to in order to subsidise my laziness. I hit 40 miles weekly running on road and do two or three lifting sessions in the gym, but I lack the discipline with my diet to ever be in great shape.

I’m fit physically, I did a half marathon (11am) few months back after being in a club till 3am wasted, in 1hr 47.

Whilst being physically fit and gifted with decent cardio / lungs, I’m a proper dad bod. Gets me down.

Quit all the jogging. Steady state cardio actually promotes fat storage.

Thanks for the input. Wondering how the HGH thing will turn out.
Me too only reason I haven't done it is because it so hard to find a legit source that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.....also wanted to be medically monitored when taking it if possible

HGH used to be completely legal over here until the mid 90s - you could buy it at the pharmacy.
Are you referring to the states or Canada?

Ahh thats pretty cool....I feel like it's just something that is criminally misunderstood.....that or like elitist people keep the cost up so not everyone can have it lol

No, just lots and lots of dick pills

Barely any of them are from typical means. Fell off of a garage. Fell off the top of a cardboard baler. Had a 120lb pavilion tent fall about 15 feet from a pallet and hit me in the back of the head. When I was 8 a guy launched a brick up a slicky-slide and it hit me right on the brow bone (Missing a chunk of skull on that one). One sleigh riding into a tree. A couple fighting in my youth. Etc. Etc. Most of them are just wrong place, wrong time stupid accidents. I played football and wrestled in middle and high school, but never got one playing sports.

Wow talk about bad luck. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a really rough upbringing.

In a way I guess it was. I try to look at bad things in the past in a positive light. All the shit I went through led me to a point in my life now that I am financially stable, happily married, own my home and enjoying fatherhood.

I hear you, man. Very true, many of the healing peptides are not performance enhancing.

Like you, I want to be able to train daily again. It is impossible to train hard naturally without destroying the body.

Cheers and wish you a speedy recovery.
Same buddy if u want to know anything more about the sarms etc throw me a PM

Back