Have you ever seen such FINE technique!

I don't want to be too PC here, but it's hard enough to attract women to the sport without posts like this about how "hawt" it is when women grapple. I like those videos too, but because they show female athletes fighting hard.

I've heard lots of girls (including female grapplers) comment on the hotness of shirtless, muscular guys grappling as well, though. It's possible to appreciate both the athletic merit and the sexiness of fit chicks in skimpy clothing. :icon_chee

I've heard lots of girls (including female grapplers) comment on the hotness of shirtless, muscular guys grappling as well, though. It's possible to appreciate both the athletic merit and the sexiness of fit chicks in skimpy clothing. :icon_chee

Cosign to the fullest!

I appreciate attractive, athletic women in all sorts of clothing, including, and maybe especially, tight clothing. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the look of attractive and athletic people.

However, it's another thing entirely to post videos of women in competition, with comments that resemble those frat boys would make when watching "Hot Lipstick Lezbos 23". When I watched those vids, I didn't see two women engaging in neo-lesbian "hawt action", I saw female athletes competing seriously. If you're thinking "look at that triangle, her face was in her p***y" you need to grow up.

The whole point of the thread was to let out excess testosterone.

Don't start talking now like it was about anything else....

There is no serious mention of technique until page 2 or something.

everyone needs to lighten up fuck, it was hot. And their skill was good. enough said put it to rest christ

I was at this event, Texas International Grappling Festival...2 years ago i think it was...I remember this match.

Re: 'belittling' female grapplers...
I don't mean any of my ogling in a disrespectful way...
bonus points because I put up with shit from a number of my female friends about how hot it is to have two half naked guys all up in each other's business.

I do my best to respect their bodies and techniques.

I appreciate attractive, athletic women in all sorts of clothing, including, and maybe especially, tight clothing. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the look of attractive and athletic people.

However, it's another thing entirely to post videos of women in competition, with comments that resemble those frat boys would make when watching "Hot Lipstick Lezbos 23". When I watched those vids, I didn't see two women engaging in neo-lesbian "hawt action", I saw female athletes competing seriously. If you're thinking "look at that triangle, her face was in her p***y" you need to grow up.

how bout a link to "Hot Lipstick Lezbos 23"???? :icon_chee:icon_chee

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6T1BhaUPkI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6T1BhaUPkI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I want to marry Kyra, and have babies with her:redface:

You go ahead and step into that guard.

I love watching Women grapplers. They don't have the power to muscle in on out of positions so it's very technical.

if i was training or in a tourney i def wouldn't be sporting shorts that were riding up my ass,

heh ha. i can understand guys being distracted by scandally clad women rolling around and wrapping their legs around each other. let's face it, that should be the natural reaction.

But, I also see the need for seriousness when training and competing. Jiu-jitsu requires alot of focus on your ability to think clearly. If you have ever rolled with a girl before I'm sure that you know that they demand the same amount of respect from you as a male. She will tap you out if given the chance and should be treated as an opponent rather than just a girl.

Kyra Gracie has been my hero since I started training. Her grappling is amazing, she competes (not alot of women who train want to)... and she IS really hot. She puts a good name out there for us BJJ chicks.

this match was like less than a block away from my house... crazy. I actually competed in a karate tourny in that same day.
I didnt see that though damn.

if i was training or in a tourney i def wouldn't be sporting shorts that were riding up my ass,

heh ha. i can understand guys being distracted by scandally clad women rolling around and wrapping their legs around each other. let's face it, that should be the natural reaction.

It is, but honestly I think training changes that partly. Yeah it's hot and etc, but I'm actually like "oh, shouldn't have done that!" or "you're in trouble now!" like I would any match. Once you understand what is going on I think it's easier to distance yourself and look at is as warrior vs warrior. Somewhat ;\

Stamped. My girl gushes all over Huerta and St. Pierre even though I am waaaayyyy prettier that both of them :D

I am pretty sure girls have no problem hearing they are hot when they are grappling or any other time. I could be wrong...

Back