Have you ever seen such FINE technique!

OShea

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" flashvars="" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4835419298589389456&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

I have found my new spectator sport. Who said grappling was boring.

I don't know if anyone under 18 should have been allowed to watch that event...lol that was HOT!

m....reverse triangle.....a little sloppy but I approve. :icon_twis

Battle Toads & Double Dragons beat FTW

Ive never seen a no gi girls tournament but I never knew they dress that skimpy.

If they were at training they should wear trunks that are a bit longer, its a distraction whilst training.

Am I a bad person for almost rewinding the section where the blonde one was almost resting her hand on the backside of the other, from the bottom?

what was the camera guy doing? i mean that camera was all over the place.... disgusting.

I think that's Erica Montoya versus Michelle Mills.

Let me enlighten you guys with TH3 R34L NO-GI

EDIT: whooops, didn't realized that it may be inappropiate so ill just put the link:

GIRLS IN BIKINI

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6T1BhaUPkI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6T1BhaUPkI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I want to marry Kyra, and have babies with her:redface:

I don't want to be too PC here, but it's hard enough to attract women to the sport without posts like this about how "hawt" it is when women grapple. I like those videos too, but because they show female athletes fighting hard.

I don't want to be too PC here, but it's hard enough to attract women to the sport without posts like this about how "hawt" it is when women grapple. I like those videos too, but because they show female athletes fighting hard.

That's the way I see it too....

I'll be the first to appreciate a woman's body, but they are there to fight and learn, so this shit is just belitteling their effort in my opinion.

Yeah, but to some degree men can't help it. Did you happen to notice in the video how every dude in the place was watching that match?

Yeah, but to some degree men can't help it. Did you happen to notice in the video how every dude in the place was watching that match?

There's a difference between being drawn to watch women grapple and taking it to the perv level. It really actually pisses me off when I hear comments about how attractive a female grappler is vs. how technical her guard pass was. It will get me all sorts of pissed until I realize that none of those people have left their heart on a mat.....not a day in their life.

The grappler in the all-pink tee had horrible BJJ skills.

(please view the video in a mature manner)

Don't mean to fighter bash, but Erica Montoya's guard blows.

Back