Have you ever seen an Asian & Hispanic together?

Can't say I've seen it IRL. Mostly see Asian chicks with white guys or Asian guys. Mostly see Asian guys with Asian chicks. See Latin chicks with Latin guys, white guys, black guys. See Latin guys with Latin chicks, white chicks, black chicks. I do know that Michelle Waterson is married to a Latino guy, though (FWIW, Michelle herself is half white but looks 100% Thai).

Resized_GettyImages-1133905861.jpeg
Looks like he's giving the bird with his left hand.

Ive seen Hispanic girls and Filipino guys a lot.

The rarest Is Black female and Asian males. Well the only time I seen a black female with an Asian again was a Filipino guy with a black girl

lol dam Filipino dudes are probably the only Asians who actually pursue or have confidence to date out their race

I thought she was Hawaiian? she looks like half white half asian.
nope geo(barts wife) is Mexican AF I used yo watch their youtube videos she speaks spanish.

tumblr_nl65u55peZ1t7zat2o3_500.jpg

This black chick was on Fox News.
tumblr_nxddveF26B1t7zat2o1_1280.jpg

Rumble in the Bronx.
Scoreboard for bad guy from Die Hard; good for him.
DisastrousAcidicBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

Harry Shum Jr. (Costa Rican) and his Flip wife.

rs_634x1024-140307175002-634.Harry-Shum-Jr-Shelby-Rabara-SAG-Awards.ms.030714.jpg
Could’ve told me that Costa rican dude was Filipino & wifey was Costa rican mix, & that would’ve looked the part as well.
Either way nice lookin couple.

Last edited:
My ex was Viet from Houston, she said she used to date a Hispanic guy. But out of all my Asian friends I have never seen any of them with a Hispanic guy/girl.
I used to get hit on a lot by Asian women whether I was in CA,nevada or phoenix every single dude in family has dated asian women we are Mexican.

nope geo(barts wife) is Mexican AF I used yo watch their youtube videos she speaks spanish.
Dang she looked like this Hawaiian chick I knew, I wouldn't have thought she was Mexican. I never really watched their show just would see a few clips here and there. I thought everyone on that show as like Asian or half asian, she could def pass as Asian or mixed.

interesting. my family name also comes from the north of spain. actually, a lot of the people from the town my parents were raised in mexico, have ties to northern spain, specifically the basque region. my mom's last name is basque, as an example.
They fucked...

a lot.

Even by Spanish standards.

More culturally than genetically. Filipinos are Austronesian in ancestry 90+% of the time. There are some Filipinos who may have Spanish/Mexican admixture, but they're a small minority. There are also mixed race Filipinos with white or black American fathers or fathers from different countries around the world, mainly in Europe or countries like Australia, Canada, etc. But again, that's a minority.

There are Chinese Filipinos (who make up a lot of the wealthy population, similar to Thailand, although the Chinese population is smaller in the Philippines). Filipino Muslims in the south may have some Arab admixture. The indigenous population are Negritos who are pygmy peoples (who resemble African pygmies, but are not actually related to them), but they are a small minority. There are some Filipinos who have Polynesian admixture as well. But by and large, Filipinos are Austronesian people, genetically similar to Austronesians in Indonesia and Malaysia.
I once knew a girl who was Chinese Filipino. She was very very serious about being pure Chinese first for whatever reason.

I once knew a girl who was Chinese Filipino. She was very very serious about being pure Chinese first for whatever reason.
Yeah, ethnic Chinese in those areas tend to look down on the poorer and darker skinned majority populations.

I had 2 opportunities in life with black women, fumbled it terribly both times. Would have been fun to find out what they would be like in bed, both were petit and stacked too heavy, amazing.

gonna have to go crack one off in memory of them both…

Whether accurate or not, on the world stage white men have a much better reputation than Latino men when it comes to being good partners. And Asian women already suffer enough stigma and shame for dating/marrying outside their race. So most tend to play it safe with a white dude....and try not to disappoint their parents TOO much. ;)

I was at a mall and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw a black guy with a black girl with a black baby.
Talk about a rare sight these days.

Not Asian but my Dad is Costa Rican and my mother Moroccan

I believe it's called a Filipino. Arn't most of them Spanish/Asian?

interesting. my family name also comes from the north of spain. actually, a lot of the people from the town my parents were raised in mexico, have ties to northern spain, specifically the basque region. my mom's last name is basque, as an example.

Same here both parents have surnames from the basque region of spain.

I believe it's called a Filipino. Arn't most of them Spanish/Asian?

nope-most dont even have a drop of spanish in their blood. although there was race mixing, it wasnt as prevalent as in central and south america.

myself and a group of my filipino friends decided to do a ancenstryDNA test. i knew my filipino side didnt have any spanish blood; we came from the pangasinan and baguio region. my friend's families all came from the manila region, were light skinned and had spanish last names, so they all thought they had spanish. when the tests came back, not a drop of spanish. one of them had more chinese than native filipino

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back