Have you ever seen a pimp twice?

I knew a real pimp. Dude was dealing and pimping. He finally got busted. He was charged with drug distribution and pimping hoes. He didn’t have that extravagant outfit. He just was some dude trying to hustle in the criminal world. Dude served his time. I don’t even know what happened to the guy. Haven’t talked to him in over 15 years.

I see them out the hood. Especially in stores.

Met one playing high roller slots in Reno. Goldie was his name, pimping was obviously his game

The only real pimp I ever met was a Russian guy. Didn't fit in the traditional pimp mold. He did have some gold jewlery, but usually dressed in eurotrash style. Turtleneck sweaters and shit, lots of leather accessories. Despite that, he was scary as fuck.....

kramer-hKA6krgH9ywRa
200w.webp

I worked as a cashier at a truck stop the resident pimp used to walk in there a few times week to buy things.

Those aren’t real pimps, those are pretenders.

I’m talking about real legendary pimps, with the whole get up, those are the ones with mystical powers like leprechaun have

I hear ya!
eocQUe.gif

They don't have that style here, but i seen theyr counterpart in a coke dealer. I did'nt seen him twice either

At this point i guess it's the cane to give them magic powers, he got one too

Those aren’t real pimps, those are pretenders.

I’m talking about real legendary pimps, with the whole get up, those are the ones with mystical powers like leprechaun have

This isn’t the 70s anymore. They don’t look smooth as a motherfucker anymore. It’s too much heat. We live in a whole different world now. Most pimps these days probably just look like your average thug. I’m sure some try to pull it off but doing that just gets the cops looking at you too.

The only real pimp I ever met was a Russian guy. Didn't fit in the traditional pimp mold. He did have some gold jewlery, but usually dressed in eurotrash style. Turtleneck sweaters and shit, lots of leather accessories. Despite that, he was scary as fuck.....

Yeah, you don’t fuck with them Russians. The real ones I mean. They’re a different breed. Those people are colder than their winters when they want to be.

I thought this thread was going to go a slightly different direction but I still have it and A+.

I thought this was going to be more about being embarrassed seeing the same oimo twice because you've been on Backpages too much.

Only a Pimp named Slickback

Back