Have you ever sat next to a stranger on a bench

Yeah. Kapiolani Blvd pretty much outskirts some parts of Waikiki. I was just messing around about the old Japanese lady as they are often dressed the way I described. Poke and Musubi you can make at home. Also you mean Loco Moco. You can very easily make that at home with just hamburger, egg, white rice and brown gravy. You can also add mac salad if you want. Glad you enjoyed your time there. I miss home a lot especially since I haven't been back since Halloween of last year.

We are starting to get places that make poke in our trendy parts of the city.
But I never really consider then Great Plains seafood territory.

Hawaii was awesome. Just a lot of Honolulu wasn't as I expected and reminded me of LA run down areas.

I'd go back in a heartbeat for another 3 week vacation.

Yes,he told me life is like a box of chocolates. Dont wanna judge but he seemed retarded.
How do I make a post on this site asking a question about ufc? Please tell me I don’t know how to make a post? How do I create a post?

yeah, at beer-gardens and other bars that had benched seating.

I usually lay there like Sexy Bench man
66MDLrX.gif

That’s not what I meant. That’s a reply.
You want to start a thread? In that case you might not be able to. Could be that you need a certain amount of posts. Ask a mod that will probably know how.

You want to start a thread? In that case you might not be able to. Could be that you need a certain amount of posts. Ask a mod that will probably know how.
Thanks. Also please tell me how to bet 2k on Khamzat beating Leon or a draw happening because Leon wont defeat Khamzat.

only when the stranger passes large amounts of money in a Manila envelope.

Back