Have you ever sat next to a stranger on a bench

Nope. I just steal it when they get up to get a drink of water in the middle of their set.

when I'd ride public transportation i would spark up a conversation with any one near me. Regardless of age, gender, race, etc. I enjoy participating in social fabric. I'll go through a check out line just to say hi. It drives my misses bonkers haha.

You have to diversify your bonds.

Yes sir thread starter

IN Honolulu in Waikiki I was on vacation. I was waiting for a bus on kapiolani blvd sitting at the bus stop bench.

A Nice old (60-70) japanese lady came by and sat next to me. I'm a 30s white guy with civil war era mutton chops. She didn't speak English.

But we both nodded and smiled and exchanged pleasantries. She kept pointing towards the mountains and pantomiming. I couldn't figure out what She was conveying. I started to just repeat the same of her hand motions and words and she'd nod.

Back and forth this went on until I realized She was pantomiming holding an umbrella. She was saying it looks like rain. There were Dark clouds on the mountains.

It was a great back and forth. I'll never forget it or her.
You probably mean Kuhio Avenue since Kapiolani Blvd does not go through Waikiki. Let me guess the old Japanese lady was wearing all white, a bucket hat and black sunglasses, possibly holding a ABC store plastic bag.

Waikiki was like my second home back in my high school and early college years as my uncle and cousin lived in a apartment near the Hyatt and I would be at the beach nearly every weekend and almost daily during the summer. Caught the #2 bus more times then I can even remember. I still remember when bus fare was 0.25 cents and then went up to 0.50 cents when I was in the 10th grade. I have so much memories there as I was a full on beach boy back then. Thinking back though I really have no fond bus stop bench memories there.

Kinda the norm in most big cities. Flyover metropolis’s included.

That said, you ever asked a stranger how much he/she benches... Bro?
images

Best way to establish alpha ness, or better yet ask if they are aware of the benefits of no fap.

That shows you are a lead dog in a pack world.
images

Last edited:
Yes sir thread starter

IN Honolulu in Waikiki I was on vacation. I was waiting for a bus on kapiolani blvd sitting at the bus stop bench.

A Nice old (60-70) japanese lady came by and sat next to me. I'm a 30s white guy with civil war era mutton chops. She didn't speak English.

But we both nodded and smiled and exchanged pleasantries. She kept pointing towards the mountains and pantomiming. I couldn't figure out what She was conveying. I started to just repeat the same of her hand motions and words and she'd nod.

Back and forth this went on until I realized She was pantomiming holding an umbrella. She was saying it looks like rain. There were Dark clouds on the mountains.

It was a great back and forth. I'll never forget it or her.

You should have banged her.

You probably mean Kuhio Avenue since Kapiolani Blvd does not go through Waikiki. Let me guess the old Japanese lady was wearing all white, a bucket hat and black sunglasses, possibly holding a ABC store plastic bag.

Waikiki was like my second home back in my high school and early college years as my uncle and cousin lived in a apartment near the Hyatt and I would be at the beach nearly every weekend and almost daily during the summer. Caught the #2 bus more times then I can even remember. I still remember when bus fare was 0.25 cents and then went up to 0.50 cents when I was in the 10th grade. I have so much memories there as I was a full on beach boy back then. Thinking back though I really have no fond bus stop bench memories there.

Hmm I musta really been close to Waikiki then. I spent a lot of time down there off the off mountains where i was staying.

Lol she no hat nor bag from the ubiquitous ABC stores. No sunglasses either And don't no matter how hard I try, not sure On I feel she was in white.

I'll tell ya I miss poke and musubi fiercely. And something called moco loco.

Go back and make a bus memory!

Plenty of times, no bizzarre people stories though

Hmm I musta really been close to Waikiki then. I spent a lot of time down there off the off mountains where i was staying.

Lol she no hat nor bag from the ubiquitous ABC stores. No sunglasses either And don't no matter how hard I try, not sure On I feel she was in white.

I'll tell ya I miss poke and musubi fiercely. And something called moco loco.

Go back and make a bus memory!

Yeah. Kapiolani Blvd pretty much outskirts some parts of Waikiki. I was just messing around about the old Japanese lady as they are often dressed the way I described. Poke and Musubi you can make at home. Also you mean Loco Moco. You can very easily make that at home with just hamburger, egg, white rice and brown gravy. You can also add mac salad if you want. Glad you enjoyed your time there. I miss home a lot especially since I haven't been back since Halloween of last year.

no because once I sit next to them i make friends and then they are not strangers any more

Back