Have you ever had UFC / MMA related dreams?

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else consume enough MMA that it can influence their dreams?

After looking over the UFC 259 card last night, I had a dream that Eddie Murphy stepped up last minute to fight Carlos Ulberg after Kennedy Nzechuwukwu dropped out. He was subsequently knocked out in the first round.

Anybody else dream about UFC / MMA on the regular?

1283969723.5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I once dreamt I knew what was in The Bag. It was a nightmare, can't sleep since.

I have dreams about Sherdog.

In them every poster has unlimited likes. Conor fans have finally shut up and I had the ability to make polls

Then I wake up and start crying.

Why can’t my dreams be real?

I just had a dream over the weekend that I was in some kind of prize fight. Got my ass kicked.

All I dream about are fucking zombies. Even when a dream starts off differently pretty soon I'm running away from zombies or barricading my house. Gets pretty old after a while.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was scheduled to fight Diego Sanchez on one of the upcoming UFC cards. Even though it was only a dream I remember being fully aware that if I showed up I would get completely overwhelmed, but thinking I had to go through with it regardless.

Thankfully I woke up before the match took place.

Sherdoggers dream every day, but it is more about how they are too good for any chick that might be posted here; that's why they post a "too ugly for me" comment. This dreaming only exists ON Sherdog.

All I dream about are fucking zombies. Even when a dream starts off differently pretty soon I'm running away from zombies or barricading my house. Gets pretty old after a while.
You too? Bro I had so many of those, and in my dreams I don’t get slow ass walking dead zombies... my zombies sprint like in 28 days later.

Yes, it involved Rachel Ostovich and her friends. That is all I can say.

Of you have dreamt about MMA, chances are that you are focused too much on MMA.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've been focused too much on MMA.

You too? Bro I had so many of those, and in my dreams I don’t get slow ass walking dead zombies... my zombies sprint like in 28 days later.

Hahaha that sucks. Mine are usually slow but sometimes speedy. I first saw 28 days later coming down the morning after a house party many many years ago (probably 2004/2005) and it ruined my life for months!

Lol, I just had an MMA dream last night, but thought it was too stupid to post about. It's 9am here and it was a couple hours ago so I don't remember too clearly, but from what I remember Masvidal got KOed stiff from an elbow by Usman (I think it was Usman?). But maybe it was in a street fight with Usman or something like that, not necessarily an organized UFC fight. Definitely Mas was out cold. Make of this what you will <EdgyBrah>

Last edited:
Never ignore your MMA dreams. I had a dream (before the fight) that Chito Vera Ko'd Sean o 'Malley and that really happened. Next time i dream with a MMA fight for sure i'll bet in that result.

Never ignore your MMA dreams. I had a dream that Chito Vera Ko'd Sean o 'Malley and that really happened. Next time i dream with a MMA fight for sure i'll bet in that result.

Good point. If Eddie Murphy ever fights in the UFC remember you heard it from me first.

25550269_1811063088967498_196333722674070426_n.jpg

I definitely have. I think the only one I remember was having to fight Rampage. That was roughly 15 years ago..

Before Chuck vs Tito 2, I had a dream that Chuck got ko'd. Too bad the 3rd fight made that dream a reality...

Back