Have you ever gotten in a fight at a bar/club?

I saw James Butler sucker punch Richard Grant while I was in a bar.

I've met James Butler and hung out with him a few times.
He's from the same projects as a few of my good friends.
Good dude but he's sick in the head and mental.

Not really. Been to bat many times but for some reason it has never come down to actually throwing down.

I'm not particularly violent, but I won't take shit and most of all, I go out a lot with my GF and sister, they're both nice, pretty girls so there are always guys trying to pick em up and stuff. I just take look out for them and sometimes dudes go all alpha but they've never taken a swing at me nor me at them.

One time in Bangkok, I was working on my muay tai with some old muay tai master, getting prepped for one of my fights. To blow off some steam he takes me to a local run down dive bar and as soon as i walk in, the locals start mad dogging me as they don't take kindly to westerners. Regardless, we sit down and start taking some shots, and after what seemed like 10 i've got a good buzz going on, my trainer persuades me to start dancing. He hooks me up with one of the local hunnies, and soon after i'm the life of the party as other asian hunnies join in. Naturally the men of the bar get upset and confront me, and even in my drunken stupor, my training kicks in and i lay them out.

LOL. Well played

Just about every weekend when I was younger....now it's a rare occurrence.

I nearly did twice.

One I was in line at a club to see some DJ my GF wanted to go to. It was an "18+ club" so lots of young bratty kids there. The line was around the building so we are waiting and some doucher kid comes pushing through everyone to jump the line. He was maybe 6'1, 190 lbs. Not small by any means and taller than me by a bit. He gets to me and I don't move at all. I'm a heavy guy, I trane UFC and bench teh 275. So he gets pissy and goes "can you move, my friends are up there". I look at him and my GF goes "well good, you will have a good time with them when you get in there". He gets huffy and starts standing there. Then he turns and whispers to his buddies with him and starts leaning on me really aggressive. Once again, I'm a heavy dude and I can play that game all night. He gets more aggressive when that doesn't work and starts to shove in between my GF and I. Now I turn to him and go "What the f*** is your problem? Stop grinding on me and f***ing stand still!". He smiles and my GF tells him "you REALLY should stop touching him . . ." and he reaches his arm out at me.

I don't know what he intended to do. Slap me, hug me, whatever. I don't wait to find out as I pop his arm up at the elbow, and arm drag him and take his back. I immediately spin him to face the wall and lightly put on a standing RNC. The girls he was standing with start freaking out and going "stop stop don't hurt him!" and the kid starts to flail. I tell him "I'm gonna let go of you and you're gonna stand in your spot OK?". We turn around and I put him where he was standing and let go. As soon as I let go he darts off to the end of the line.

I tell the girl that was freaking out that she needs to get him under control because the next time he pulls that crap, the next guy might just beat the s*** out of him and not be so nice about it as I was. I don't see him again the rest of the night.

The other time my drunk buddy was in town from the air force. Him and another guy were drunk and chanting "OBAMACARE! OBAMACARE! OBAMACARE!" and I get them in the car and shut the door and I see some guy looking pissed off come walking towards the passenger side. I lock the door and he starts trying to get in. Then he smacks my window. I get out and run over and yell at him "Don't you f***ing touch my car! I will f***ing kill you!" and he takes his glasses off and starts yelling. I tell him to back away from my car or he will get hurt and his friends run up and grab him and tell me he's drunk and to not hurt him and drag him off.

One time in Bangkok, I was working on my muay tai with some old muay tai master, getting prepped for one of my fights. To blow off some steam he takes me to a local run down dive bar and as soon as i walk in, the locals start mad dogging me as they don't take kindly to westerners. Regardless, we sit down and start taking some shots, and after what seemed like 10 i've got a good buzz going on, my trainer persuades me to start dancing. He hooks me up with one of the local hunnies, and soon after i'm the life of the party as other asian hunnies join in. Naturally the men of the bar get upset and confront me, and even in my drunken stupor, my training kicks in and i lay them out.

Tito was destroyed in this post....

Never. But people always try to start them with me. I guess it's because I'm kind of small, but just big enough that they think they can beat me up, but won't look like dicks for kicking a tiny guy's ass.

I've met James Butler and hung out with him a few times.
He's from the same projects as a few of my good friends.
Good dude but he's sick in the head and mental.

Messed up what with all that happened to him and from him.

I remember Jeff Lacy jockeying to get a fight with Butler as payback for what he did to Grant.... only to end up with a fight against Grant and struggling in the process.

When was the last time you got beat up by a random group of men, Paul?

Haha...so you get beat up by people you know?

Wow...you are a winner.

Haha...so you get beat up by people you know?

Wow...you are a winner.

Yeah, they were going to another school in my hometown.

I know it sounds unfathomable and all.... but it happens.

Coming from a small town, I have fought plenty of guys that I knew who they were....but that doesn't mean getting jumped by 7 of them is normal, Paul.

When something isn't unfathomable it's normal.... wow.
How were you earning 80K post high school? Lab rat for a pharmaceutical company

Inb4 "all bouncers are bully meatheads". Seen this one before.

Somebody glassed the c**t. Nobody is gonna leave until we find out who did it!!

Who the f*** are you?!?!

Back