Have you ever dealt with a crazy ex boyfriend/husband?

Slashed my tires before I had an MMA fight.

I still won but was dead broke and had to hassle the tire place to honor my warranty even though they don't have to when it was malicious.

I had one being crazy. She was slapping at me, screaming spitting. So I back handed her back in defense. Never had problems with her after that.

I've dealt with lots of crazy women, in fact, I'm unfortunately dealing with one right now in my life.

Girl I was banging a little while back, her ex was almost the same guy described in the OP. He got a hold of my number somehow and started throwing threats and insults, until I basically decided I knew enough about the guy, personally, to throw real soul crushing insults and not the ***gy name calling he was doing. He was calling me generic terms like "bitch-*****," and "dead man" and the classic "white boy." (Yes, he was explosively athletic, but so was she. I guess I'm implosively unathletic, or whatever.) So I basically told him that name calling and temper tantrums are what children do when they're angry, along with a bunch of other lowblows that were true, how he beat his ex and his OWN MOTHER, how worthless and pathetic he was, how unintelligent and stupid he is and that he probably was unable to comprehend half of what I was saying (i used big words on purpose). By the end of it all he was telling me to stop texting him and I had to remind the dumb fuck that he texted me first, and evidently bit off more than he could emotionally chew. He started threatening to come to my job and stab me, to which I replied "You live like 15 miles away and don't have a car. See you tomorrow, ***." Never heard from him again.

Oh, and I ended up with his girl after flirting with her for an hour in his own living room, right in front of him, while he sat there like a fucking cuckold and did nothing. I figure he had a lot of pent up anger towards the "white boy."

Last edited:
No.

I would try to avoid those women cause I don't like drama and don't want to be caught in the cross fire.

Typically a girl probably aint too bright if she gets duped into a relationship with a psycho. Of course there are exceptions as some psycho/narcissists are quite cunning and can easily fool people.

Yeah a few times.
Once they realize you're crazier they want no part of the drama.

Yeah, this one guy carried a masssive chip on his shoulder after seeing me flirting with his ex. He came down and made a massive scene breaking my girls radio player & kicking my ass infront of everyone. I managed to land a weak cheap shot mid-fight but he did kick my ass thoroughly. It was pretty embarrassing and only the start. I carried on seeing the girl and this guy ended up bringing his buddies into it (also d*cks).

Last edited:
Yeah, this one guy carried a masssive chip on his shoulder after seeing me flirting with his ex. He came down and made a massive scene breaking my girls radio player & kicking my ass infront of everyone. I managed to land a weak cheap shot mid-fight but he did kick my ass thoroughly. It was pretty embarrassing and only the start. I carried on seeing the girl and this guy ended up bringing his buddies into it (also d*cks).

Cobra Kai never die.

Any chance this happened at the beach?

No.

I would try to avoid those women cause I don't like drama and don't want to be caught in the cross fire.

Typically a girl probably aint too bright if she gets duped into a relationship with a psycho. Of course there are exceptions as some psycho/narcissists are quite cunning and can easily fool people.

cliffs: i am scurred and don't want to get beat up

never had to deal with it personally because i don't date girls with these problems, mostly because they ALWAYS have these problems. they complain about abusive ex bf's and then hook up with another abusive guy. but i've known a few insane dudes when it comes to their ex gf's. sadly one is my brother, who's in prison right now for being an idiot. but he has a long history of this shit. stalking and all that.

i have another friend on death row for rape and murder who was like this with his ex billie who is a friend of mine. he used to beat the shit out of her all the time. when they found the body of the girl who he had killed it was wrapped in a sheet and they found trace blood from billie on the sheet too, because he had kicked her ass the night before. he even had like a manifest where he planned on killing billie too, so she kind of lucked out.

but yeah, not all of these idiots are pussies.

This is my bread and butter. If I didn't have ridiculously crazy women who make shitty decisions (to include exes), my life would be super boring. Its like bull riding... how long can you stay on before getting trampled?

Now that I think about it... I can't remember the last girl I dated where their ex didn't threaten me or try to stir shit up.

never had to deal with it personally because i don't date girls with these problems, mostly because they ALWAYS have these problems. they complain about abusive ex bf's and then hook up with another abusive guy. but i've known a few insane dudes when it comes to their ex gf's. sadly one is my brother, who's in prison right now for being an idiot. but he has a long history of this shit. stalking and all that.

i have another friend on death row for rape and murder who was like this with his ex billie who is a friend of mine. he used to beat the shit out of her all the time. when they found the body of the girl who he had killed it was wrapped in a sheet and they found trace blood from billie on the sheet too, because he had kicked her ass the night before. he even had like a manifest where he planned on killing billie too, so she kind of lucked out.

but yeah, not all of these idiots are pussies.

Man, you are a rough dude

I'd never get with a girl who'd date / marry crazy guys. Never once ran into anything remotely like the stories being shared here.

Nope. Always managed to avoid stepping in shit.

When I was 18, I was fucking around with this 22 year old single mom. One night, her baby's dad shows up to take him for the weekend. The dude wasn't allowed inside, per a judge's orders for his past lunacy. So she opens the main door, tells him she'll grab their son, and he's standing there on the stoop looking in through the metal door.

I can tell he's fuming, just staring at me on the couch he bought, watching the TV he bought, about to fuck his baby's mom. She hands him their son, and he leaves. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door, and she assumes he forgot car seat/toys/whatever. She opens the main door, and he comes bursting through (she forgot to lock the metal door).

He runs over to me on the couch, and punches me once. I stand up and he immediately runs (literally) back out the door, jumps in his car, and peels out. She calls him, berates him for being a pussy, and he starts crying on the phone making threats to both of us. She decided to call the cops, it went to court and I got subpoenaed, I declined to press charges, but the state was sick of his shit and pressed their own.

This was years ago, but still lol-worthy.

Props for not pressing charges. I always thought it was such a bitch move for guys to press charges over getting punched, even if they didn't start the fight. If there's problem, talk it out or settle it. Don't go running to the police over nothing because your ego is bruised.

Props for not pressing charges. I always thought it was such a bitch move for guys to press charges over getting punched, even if they didn't start the fight. If there's problem, talk it out or settle it. Don't go running to the police over nothing because your ego is bruised.

Some guy got sucker punched here at work and luckily for the attacker he didn't press charges.

Back