Have you ever dealt with a crazy ex boyfriend/husband?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my roommate is dating a girl that recently got divorced from your typical narcissistic controlling abusive type. The guy cheated on her for years, but would go ape shit if she even looked at or talked to another man. Apparently, this guy found out that his ex-wife is now dating someone and freaked out. He's made all kinds of threats to this new BF (my roommate) when and if he finds out who the guy is. My biggest concern with this is that I live with the guy and don't want to deal with some nut showing up at my pad thinking I'm the new BFand creating a bunch of drama. I'm also concerned about my roommate's safety, if the guy is actually as nuts as this girl says

Have you ever dealt with one of these assholes? What was the outcome? I tend to believe that most of these guys are just bullies that intimidate women into thinking they're more crazy than they really are so they can control them with fear. Considering that this guy has a good job, doesn't do drugs, and hasn't been in trouble with the law in many years (according to my roommates GF), I'm calling bullshit on his threats, but who really knows.

When I was 18, I was fucking around with this 22 year old single mom. One night, her baby's dad shows up to take him for the weekend. The dude wasn't allowed inside, per a judge's orders for his past lunacy. So she opens the main door, tells him she'll grab their son, and he's standing there on the stoop looking in through the metal door.

I can tell he's fuming, just staring at me on the couch he bought, watching the TV he bought, about to fuck his baby's mom. She hands him their son, and he leaves. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door, and she assumes he forgot car seat/toys/whatever. She opens the main door, and he comes bursting through (she forgot to lock the metal door).

He runs over to me on the couch, and punches me once. I stand up and he immediately runs (literally) back out the door, jumps in his car, and peels out. She calls him, berates him for being a pussy, and he starts crying on the phone making threats to both of us. She decided to call the cops, it went to court and I got subpoenaed, I declined to press charges, but the state was sick of his shit and pressed their own.

This was years ago, but still lol-worthy.

So my roommate is dating a girl that recently got divorced from your typical narcissistic controlling abusive type. The guy cheated on her for years, but would go ape shit if she even looked at or talked to another man. Apparently, this guy found out that his ex-wife is now dating someone and freaked out. He's made all kinds of threats to this new BF (my roommate) when and if he finds out who the guy is. My biggest concern with this is that I live with the guy and don't want to deal with some nut showing up at my pad thinking I'm the new BFand creating a bunch of drama. I'm also concerned about my roommate's safety, if the guy is actually as nuts as this girl says

Have you ever dealt with one of these assholes? What was the outcome? I tend to believe that most of these guys are just bullies that intimidate women into thinking they're more crazy than they really are so they can control them with fear. Considering that this guy has a good job, doesn't do drugs, and hasn't been in trouble with the law in many years (according to my roommates GF), I'm calling bullshit on his threats, but who really knows.

Typically, yes this is correct.

Most of the "men" who need to validate their manhood by picking on/abusively Controlling women, or kids for that matter, are shrinking violet pussies when stood up to by a determined adult male.

Damn I wish I wasn't posting from a shitty tablet and was posting from a regular computer cause I got sum stories.

This girl I knew and was friends with for a long time had suddenly showed some interest me. We never had any chemistry or flirting before so I thought it was odd. After our second date she starts explaining how her ex was crazy and was threatening her and a bunch of mess. she then says "you will protect me right?" . She wanted me to answer when he called her and threaten him or whatever. I had a good old belly laugh and that was our last date.

She convinced some other idiot I knew to fight her battles for her

I've never dealt with a crazy ex.

I have, however, dealt with a guy who was thirsty as fuck for my girlfriend [at the time] and apparently had been for years. I met him when we first started dating and seemed like a decent guy.

Shortly after though, she started getting texts from him. Basically shit like "you can do better"; trying to convince her to dump me. She was open about it and told me, and I always took it in stride. The dude was thirsty as fuck, but he wasn't a threat.

One night, he showed up to her place drunk while I was there. He confessed his love for her, and then alternated between crying and talking shit to me. I just sat back and tried to stifle my laughs at the dude. I ended up paying for a cab ride for him to get back home. Because I'm a decent human being.

Another night, things got out of hand. He was texting her again, but it was more aggressive. He was telling her that I was a scumbag and if he ever saw me again, he was going to beat the shit out of me. I ended up taking her phone and sent a text that said "I'm here now. Take care of business." I didn't expect him to show up, but he did. She tried getting him to go home while I just sat on the porch. He was fuming, and to make it worse, my girlfriend ended up telling him that she was never interested in him and it would never happen. Which riled him up and he charged at me on the porch.

I got to meet quickly enough to avoid him as he came up the stairs. I walked onto the lawn and figured if we were going to fight, let's just do it. He followed me to the lawn and ran at me again. I just stepped aside and tripped him to the ground. That repeated three times before he became dejected, started crying, and just walked away.

I never heard from that guy again. Poor dude was fucking crushed.

Two of my ex girlfriends cried a lot and would get emotional if I even hinted at perhaps taking things slow, gave me a lot of indirect emotional ultimatums (basically couldn't tell them anything without the threat of them getting borderline suicidal)... kept me in those relationships longer than I really cared to be.

One of my ex's seem to always get stalked by some psycho dude, threatening her and calling her a c*nt over texts if she didn't come out that night. It's funny every time I saw them though, even after we broke up, cat got their tongue. I'm still friends with my ex, but I know how far one guy took it... I still message him on fb (not friends) to tweak with him and get him antsy if I'm high or drunk enough :wink:

My poor lovely ex did, his house got burned down as a result of it.

I never understood going crazy over an ex. Ive never once threatned to fight my babymommas boyfriends.

The way I look at it is its thier problem now.

I havent had to deal with a crazy ex, but I have had problems with a couple crazy boyfriends.

Most recent ex was the craziest. After we broke up and she found out I was seeing someone named Heather, she logged into my Facebook and started messaging all heathers in my friends list saying crazy shit.

ha, i am the opposite. i am the new bf who beats the shit out of the old BFs

Most recent ex was the craziest. After we broke up and she found out I was seeing someone named Heather, she logged into my Facebook and started messaging all heathers in my friends list saying crazy shit.

Rule #1. Never EVER save your passwords on a computer your Ex can access.

I've been on both sides. I've dealt with the crazy ex, and I've been the crazy ex.

Rule #1. Never EVER save your passwords on a computer your Ex can access.

My password actually wasn't saved on her comp. She had my passwords for facebook, email, etc. I liked being transparent because I had nothing to hide.

While I never dealt with the guy my wife's ex put a shotgun in his mouth.

Had a girl pull the whole I'm pregnant when I was breaking up with her thing trying to get me to stay. She was not.

Never had to deal with any crazy people.

He's all talk and will never get physical with your roommate or anyone else. Provoking fear and making people upset is par for this clown's course. I would not worry at all.

How many Heathers do you know? I never hear that name anymore.

Back