Have you ever been jumped?

lmfao

I once got into a fight with a group of guys thinking i was superman, got hit in my head with a hammer and ko'd for a few seconds. Had to get 5 stales, and have a pretty cool looking scar on my head.

a hammer?! Geez, that coulda killed you.

Once in my life.

There were a group of guys in my neighborhood that were in a "gang" with each other. They started fucking around and disrespecting my girlfriend, so I went to confront them. I told them not to fuck around with her anymore and walked off, but they followed me to my place looking for a fight. I told them that I wasn't looking to get jumped and one dude blindsided me. I managed to back off and threw a blind punch, breaking the guy's nose. Then I got pushed down and they kicked me in my head, knocking me out.

By the time I came to, I saw the cops there with 2 of the dudes down covered in blood being held, and the guy whose nose I broke. Apparently my friend from next door saw me and came out with an ASP security baton and cracked one of them in the face, knocking his front row of teeth out. When he (my friend) got overwhelmed, my stepdad came out of the house and one of the dudes caught a rock salt round in the back while my mom called the cops.

Funny ending, one of the dudes called me out at school for getting other people to help me out, I got suspended for a week for kicking him in the knee (tearing his ACL) and slamming my locker door on his head like 8 times. The principal was friends with my dad and heard all about him and his buddies jumping me. When the kid's parents tried to take me to court, he vouched for me and said that it was self defense. Good times.

Once in China....two guys wielding screwdrivers....

In what manner?

My brother was a bouncer for a good 4 years and luckily he never got injured badly. He's a huge guy. I worked a couple times with him and saw him and other guys in action. They really enjoyed putting people in their place when they got out of hand.

He came out in the SD Tribune once because a band that played at his club got out of hand, and he handled each one of the members. The singer was swinging his mic and hitting people with it so he grabbed it and wrapped it around his neck dragging him out of the club. It's funny when people really deserve it. Sad when someone is too wasted to know they did anything wrong

If someone was getting out of line I would usually talk tot he most sober person in the group if they seemed reasonable. I figured they could calm their friends down and even if they couldn't they had a fair warning about what was going to happen.

I also had some tricks like asking them to step outside to talk because I couldn't hear them inside.

Those kinds of tactics worked most of the time but I did have to toss some people occasionally.

I never swung on anyone though. That shit was illegal and we had cameras everywhere. If you were in real danger you do what you had to but I never got into too much trouble.

My brother bounced too and he had to get rough more often then me because he was smaller so people felt like they could push him. I'm 6'4" 280 and he is 6'2" 160-170.

Yep went out with a couple of the boys and started chirping back and forth with a group of 3 guys. Later found the same guys with about 5 friends and got a beating although we each landed some decent shots. Had it been the original 3 in a fair fight we would have dominated but numbers is all that matters in a situation like that

Shit reading through I just remembered I have gotten jumped before!

Was in a bar having a good time. Went to the pisser, there was three guys standing in front of the urinals having a dramatic conversation about a girl I think, one of them was on the brink of tears. Asked if I could get by to take a piss..

"You wanna take a piss huh?" I started laughing at someone on the brink of tears trying to act like a tough guy even while moving out of the way. I start pissing, the guys are still talking shit behind me, when my brother comes out of the stall next to the urinals - they didn't know he was there and he got protective - think Jeff Monson w/o roids - really broad. "LET HIM TAKE A PISS!" he yelled as he was coming around the corner. The guys kind of looked like they were going to piss themselves, mumbled a few insults and ran out of the bathroom. We just kind of laughed, thought nothing of it, finished up, left the bathroom.

As soon as I walked out the door, the three guys had turned into 7, coming towards us with the crying guy at the center, all looking real pissed off. None of them too big, most probably like 5'7, 150 lbs. Anyway, it was clear we were about to get jumped. I looked the other way down the hall for an escape route, saw it was a dead end, turn back, and my brother had already charged these seven dudes. He got the ringleader in a headlock, not really sure where he was going with that, ended up on the ground pretty quickly getting his back stomped on. Least he was game I guess... Anyway none of these guys were too big, a few of them got hands on me and I had dreads at the time which are a real pain in the ass in a fight, but I at least broke a nose and gave a couple black eyes - two guys took licks and backed off, but there was still the other half the group to deal with. I kept a good base and never went down, concentrated on holding with the left and hitting with the right- I was fucked up the whole time and trying to aim punches with one eye kind of thing so holding them in place helped. Was working towards my brother when the bar staff scared these dudes off, well we got kick out too on the street with them but ran in a cab.

Anyway his back looked like a waffle but no other marks, I only ended up with a black eye and no skin on the knuckles on my right. I was 18 at the time, older bro 23 (hence why he was protective in the beginning) and my brother got a lot of shit for me being the one with hands that looks like I actually had been in a fight. Anyway we spent the rest of the week at other bars and in strip clubs and had an excellent time.

I saw one of the dudes working at the hotel we were staying at for the week (this was Key West) with a bad black eye and just laughed - I mean he got beat worse than I did while jumping me, and had to be the janitor where I was staying.

I got jumped by a few kids while their friends stole my stereo system out of my truck,i ended up getting everything back except my 2-12" dub7s because i knew some poeple that lived in the area and knew the kids that did it.

I got 8 stitches below my left eye,and 4 staples on the top of my head because they used a pipe on me too :(

Only good things were i was wasted and didnt feel much pain,and my truck was unlocked already so they didnt smash any of my windows to get in.

I almost accidentally jumped a person once and got close to getting in a fist fight. It funny to laugh at now.

You guys think those stories are bad? Those were nothing

Once a guy at a different school said some embarrassing stuff about me on facebook that wazn't true at all!

Some other fb friends of his saw his tweetz and joined in, saying stuff like "ur hair lookz like a dolphin's poo-coilz" and my pants made me look "like a lesbian truckdriver taking antidepressants"

So yeah, I took an e-beating of a lifetime!!! I'm telling you-- it's much, much harder these days with all the electronic violence. Strangers with keyboards at everyturn, looking to inflict mayhem

You guys think those stories are bad? Those were nothing

Once a guy at a different school said some embarrassing stuff about me on facebook that wazn't true at all!

Some other fb friends of his saw his tweetz and joined in, saying stuff like "ur hair lookz like a dolphin's poo-coilz" and my pants made me look "like a lesbian truckdriver taking antidepressants"

So yeah, I took an e-beating of a lifetime!!! I'm telling you-- it's much, much harder these days with all the electronic violence. Strangers with keyboards at everyturn, looking to inflict mayhem

Dude, come on. No one kills themselves over taking an isolated beat down.

But depressed lesbian truckdriver pants, that is gold. I won't lie.

Yep. Being half middle eastern after 911 wasnt fun

And i'm not even brown haha, ive got my.mom's super pale skin. "Country came together!" my ass...

St Patricks day few years ago. Some derelicts start giving my ginger friend shit outside a bar, so I tell the gents politely to move along. In an attempt to lighten the mood I say "this is our corner, girlfriends" as theyre walking away. Next thing I know everything is black and I experience some blunt force trauma which re-awakens me to discover I just got bashed by a little asian **** and his posse. It was a bloody weird sensation, one second sitting on the ground leanign against a wall the next being awoken by a punch while stumbling away.

I was at a party in high school. It was around 150 people there.

I was standing at the top of the stairs (around 5-6 steps) - it was late, dark and at the beginning of the end of this party.

I was drunk out of my mind and I could barely stand on my feet on my own, holding on to the wall while suddenly some dude walks right into my face and starts talking shit. I push him a little bit away and suddenly he throws my down the stairs and probably about 4-5 other guys starts beating me up. I managed to run away into the woods.

I've never seen the guys before, as they didn't go to my school, and I haven't seen them since. They probably came just to beat the crap out of a lucky random guy.

I was at a party in high school. It was around 150 people there.

I was standing at the top of the stairs (around 5-6 steps) - it was late, dark and at the beginning of the end of this party.

I was drunk out of my mind and I could barely stand on my feet on my own, holding on to the wall while suddenly some dude walks right into my face and starts talking shit. I push him a little bit away and suddenly he throws my down the stairs and probably about 4-5 other guys starts beating me up. I managed to run away into the woods.

I've never seen the guys before, as they didn't go to my school, and I haven't seen them since. They probably came just to beat the crap out of a lucky random guy.

Thrown down a flight of stairs and THEN jumped. gotdamn.

who in the right mind would "jump me"?

I've been jumped multiple times. The worst was by the bouncers of a nightclub- I had 5 gurillas kicking my ass both inside and outside of the club (the inside -outside transition I made as I was thrown down some like 20 stairs), I'm like 170-180 lbs. even though I've trained some kind of MA most of my life it didnt matter in this instance.
Other than that I know its stupid and crazy and whatever else but me love me some street fights. My record was 9 fights in around one year. Crazy times. Overall have been in 20 +
And even though I'm working at a very good law firm and I'm already 27, this year to turn 28, it was only a month ago when I fought again. They were 7, we were 3. It was a good fight, one of the guys was way over 100 kg and I fough him-because my frinds know I've trained some shit and I had to fight the biggest guy...he broke my nose but ended up running away when I shortened the distance and landed couple of wild overhands Nedkov style :D
Seconds later all of them ran away when the brother of one of us showed up with his car and jumped out with a hammer and started pounding one guy's back. It was crazy hahahha

People say jumping is for pussies. I'll admit its not the cleanest, but if you mess with a friend, i'd have no qualms about a couple of us going and kicking you around.

Back